Auto advance new question if correct answer ?

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

hve
Ear training apprentice

Auto advance new question if correct answer ?

Post by hve » Nov 18, 2014 7:30 am

Hello,

I use EM since v5 and now in 6.1 I don't seem to be able to get this option working which was easy in v5 can someone help me please ?

In melodic dictation and all other chapters i'd like EM to "Auto advance new question if correct answer" right now even with the right notes entered I always need to click on Evaluate answer but it doesn't work automatically is there a workaround or option I didn't see. This is something I used quite a lot in V5 and it saves time especially when trying to do go fast.

thanks,

Hans

Niclas
EarMaster.com

Re: Auto advance new question if correct answer ?

Post by Niclas » Nov 19, 2014 5:33 am

Hi Hans

Thank you for your question.

it is still possible to do that in EarMaster pro 6. When you are in an exercise, go to "Exercise settings" and select "auto new question" and choose "if correct answer". That should do the trick.

-Niclas

hve
Ear training apprentice

Post by hve » Nov 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi Niclas,

thanks for coming back :)

But that's already what I did, and it just stops and you can even enter more notes asked, and I have to hit the Evaluate button to go to the next question. I just tested and this works very well in V5 it automatically goes to next question.

thanks,

Hans

hve
Ear training apprentice

Post by hve » Nov 21, 2014 8:44 am

Hi Niclas,

did you manage to reproduce this in v6.1 I still can't make it work here.

thanks,

Hans

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Nov 24, 2014 8:48 am

Hi Hans,

In Customized Activity mode, click on the "Exercise Control Settings" button (bottom right of the setup window) and check the "Auto New Question" option. This way, you will have access to both the "Auto New Question" and "Auto Show Answer --> If correct Answer" options like you were used to in V5.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -