How many questions are within each exercise?

Discuss EarMaster, ear training, theory or music in general, ask questions and share your experience.

Moderator: Quentin

northspoon1
Ear training apprentice

How many questions are within each exercise?

Post by northspoon1 » Jan 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello - just looking to find out if there is a list (somewhere) that states how many questions are contained in each of the 'standard' exercises. Not sure if I'm half-way thru, or have a hundred more lessons to go. I'm new to EM-5, so would appreciate any/all help. Thanks!

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Jan 14, 2011 1:55 am

Hi,
Before you start training with a lesson, you can see a tutor window explaining what the next lesson is about. Under the lesson description, you will find a horizontal scroll bar. Drag the arrow towards the right side to browse the lessons available for that exercise area.

On the French website, the is a PDF document with the entire list of lessons. It is currently being made in English and should be uploaded soon. Until then, you can check the French one to have an overview of how many lessons are included: http://www.earmaster.com/fr/download/ea ... ogique.pdf
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

northspoon1
Ear training apprentice

Ah yes, I see it now - thanks....

Post by northspoon1 » Jan 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Started using it yesterday. Got it as a Xmas present. Anyway, its quite addictive. Up to lesson 21 now, but only scored a 73 - so tomorrow we'll try again. Cool stuff - all fun so far. Thanks again for the quick reply!

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Jan 17, 2011 1:26 am

Great! Yes, you can easily get caught by it and really want to show tht tutor what you can do :-D. I can relate to that. Anyway, have fun training your ear with EM!
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -