access violation

Discuss EarMaster, ear training, theory or music in general, ask questions and share your experience.

Moderator: Quentin

vlasta4444
Ear training rookie

access violation

Post by vlasta4444 » Jan 24, 2012 3:05 am

when using the custom tutor, I sometimes am unable to input an answer. I get an error message about an `access violation`. Any way to fix this? thank you, vk

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Jan 24, 2012 5:19 am

Hello,
Please let us know more about that issue so that we may try to find out what it is:

* Your OS
* Exercise area when this is happening
* Build number of your EarMaster installation (See HELP>ABOUT EARMASTER)
* What are you clicking on when this is happening
* Any particular setting in the customized exercise where this is happening (number of bars if rhythm, etc.)
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

vlasta4444
Ear training rookie

Post by vlasta4444 » Jan 24, 2012 8:50 am

Thank you for your quick response. I have since rebooted, and find I cannot replicate the problem, so I suppose it was a momentary glitch. In any case, I have OS x 10.0608 and build 625PXi. The problem occurred during interval identification when I tried to give a (correct) answer of perfect 5th. I think it was in a custom exercise in which all intervals from unison to Major 10th were included, descending, ascending and harmonic. But as I say, it seems to work now. with best wishes, VK

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Jan 25, 2012 1:57 am

Good to hear things are up and running fine now. Please let us know if you witness that problem again.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -