Metronome Lead-in

Discuss EarMaster, ear training, theory or music in general, ask questions and share your experience.

Moderator: Quentin

cirellip
Ear training buff

Metronome Lead-in

Post by cirellip » Apr 29, 2020 1:38 am

Hi, in the Rhythmic Sight-Reading exercise I'd like an option for the metronome to click all beats only during lead-in, and then on First beat only (or even no clicks at all) during my answer.
Instead now, when I select Metronome Clicks -> First Beat (with Play lead-in active), the Lead-in too is only on the first beat. It's nearly impossible from just one click to guess exactly when my answer's first note should be stroke! Especially on slow tempoes. Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: Metronome Lead-in

Post by Quentin » Apr 29, 2020 2:23 am

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It has been forwarded to the dev team. To contact them directly in the future, you can write to feedback@earmaster.com or via the 'Preferences' section of EarMaster.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

cirellip
Ear training buff

Post by cirellip » Apr 29, 2020 5:13 am

Thank you!

davidraaamos
Ear training freshman

Post by davidraaamos » Jan 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Are you planning in doing an update with this option? It would be awesome for the rhythm exercises

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Jan 28, 2021 1:06 am

I don't know how it has been prioritized on the gigantic to-do of the develoment team, but I know it has been added. If you need more details, you are welcome to contact the development team directly (see earlier message), but unfortunately I know for sure that there are a lot of very crucial ongoing tasks right now, like new exercises and more.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -