User subscription

Discuss EarMaster, ear training, theory or music in general, ask questions and share your experience.

Moderator: Quentin

Samuel974
Ear training rookie

User subscription

Post by Samuel974 » Apr 18, 2022 4:44 am

Hi,

I've got a problem with my subscription, when I log in, in EarMaster on windows It say that my subscription is not active however on my account on the website it say's that my subscription is active, I've emailed earmaster 2 times 2 weeks ago and they didn't replied me so I don't know what to do...

Have you guys an idea ?

P.S : Sorry for my bad english

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: User subscription

Post by Quentin » Apr 19, 2022 1:51 am

Hello,

Have you connected the software or the app to your account? To do that, click or tap on the cloud-shaped icon in the home screen of EarMaster and type your login as explained in the welcome email you received when you signed up (leave the school ID field blank).

We answer all emails without exception. Have you checked you spam folder if there was a reply from us? Also please notice that our office was closed during Easter (the past week and a half).
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Apr 19, 2022 1:53 am

If your email address is the same as your username here, then I can confirm that I did answer you by email right before Easter break, on April 11 at 09:30 am. Please check your Spam or Promotion folders in your inbox :)

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Apr 19, 2022 4:03 am

After more research, I think I've found something that might explain the problem you're having:

You signed up with the email address samuel9740@xxxxx.xx but you wrote to us with samuel97430@xxxxx.xx (the number 3 was missing), so your EarMaster subscription is currently linked to an email address that doesn't exist (or doesn't belong to you).

You can log into your account at https://cloud.earmaster using the "wrong" email as user name and then edit your email once you are logged in.

Please feel welcome to reach out again by email or here if you have more questions or need more help with your account.

Samuel974
Ear training rookie

Post by Samuel974 » Apr 20, 2022 3:19 am

Thank you ! My bad I didn't wrote well my e-mail :lol:

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Apr 21, 2022 3:25 am

All good, glad we found the issue so quick :D