Number of questions in each exercise

Discuss EarMaster, ear training, theory or music in general, ask questions and share your experience.

Moderator: Quentin

OZZIE

Number of questions in each exercise

Post by OZZIE » Sep 10, 2005 10:37 pm

Hello,

Is there an end to the number of questions asked? I'm in the scales identification & am up to question 65 but I don't want to keep going. How many more questions til the program stops? I want to go on to some other kinds of scales now!

Thanks

Waigin
Ear training grand master

Post by Waigin » Sep 11, 2005 8:40 am

If they said up to 65 questions that means it`s only 65 questions for that exercice. You can find around 600-700 questions in total.

Post by Guest » Sep 11, 2005 9:18 am

Are you doing a "customized exercise"? Because it will just go on and on until you customize it to something else. Only the standard tutor and the jazz tutor will move you to new lessons. I believe they usually give about 15 questions before your performance is evaluated and they advice you on whether you should move on to a new lesson.

Waigin
Ear training grand master

Post by Waigin » Sep 11, 2005 12:06 pm

The customized exercices will go on until you decide to stop it. With the tutor (standard or jazz) each exercice have a a certain numbers of questions before you can go to the other one. some have 15, 20, 24, 25, pendant of the exercices.