Welcome! [Please read this first]

A place to discuss the iPad and iPhone versions of EarMaster

Moderator: Quentin

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Welcome! [Please read this first]

Post by Quentin » Jan 09, 2017 2:19 am

Hi,

Welcome to this forum about the iPad version of EarMaster! You are welcome to discuss the EarMaster app, make feature requests, ask for help if you encounter problems with the app, or ask for advice from the EarMaster community.

Before posting a question, please make sure it hasn't already been answered in the FAQ below:

Q: I re-installed the App and now all my previous purchases are gone. What can I do?
A: Open the list of In-App purchases in the App by tapping on the shopping cart icon in the welcome screen, and tap on "Restore Purchases" at the top right of the screen. EarMaster will then connect to the App Store and fetch all the In-App purchases you made in the past.

Q: If I buy EarMaster for Windows and Mac OS X, will I be able to get the iPad version for free?
A: No, unfortunately. EarMaster for iPad is sold exclusively through the App Store just like any other iPad app, and serial numbers don't exist in the App Store, so right now it is technically not possible for us to grant free access to users of the desktop versions.

Q: Is EarMaster available on other mobile platforms (Android, iPhone, Windows tablets)?
A: As of right now, EarMaster is only available on iPad and desktop. We are looking into developing it for other platforms in the future.

Q: Can I sync my results between the iPad and desktop version?
A: This is only possible with a EarMaster Cloud account, which is currently only available to music schools at this point.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -