[Feature Request] Ability to Save Multiple Configurations of Custom Exercises

A place to discuss the iPad and iPhone versions of EarMaster

Moderator: Quentin

rmdeluca
Ear training enthusiast

[Feature Request] Ability to Save Multiple Configurations of Custom Exercises

Post by rmdeluca » Oct 16, 2018 9:13 am

Greetings Quentin :)

It would be very helpful to be able to save multiple configurations of a custom exercise and recall them as needed during exercise configuration.

For example, let's say I'm doing "Interval Singing" with the major scale. During the exercise I realize my minor 6th and 7th down are weaker than the rest of my intervals. I'd like to be able to save a configuration with all of the intervals, and then another with just m6 and m7 down. That way I don't have to spend time every day selecting and de-selecting intervals - I can do a round with all intervals, and then immediately follow it up with another round of m6 and m7 down only. This becomes more and more beneficial as I add more configurations to my repertoire over time.

This would also be a big time saver when working with more complex exercises e.g. "Melodic Sight-Singing", which has many useful configuration options.

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: [Feature Request] Ability to Save Multiple Configurations of Custom Exercises

Post by Quentin » Oct 17, 2018 1:26 am

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion. This very useful feature is actually already on our roadmap, so it WILL be added.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

fred.rabelo
Ear training freshman

Re: [Feature Request] Ability to Save Multiple Configurations of Custom Exercises

Post by fred.rabelo » Apr 23, 2019 12:45 am

Please make this feature!

I was honestly very disappointed when i discovered the lack of it... Such a important feature!!
Who thought one would make only one custom exercise?!