Progress Sync and Family Sharing of In-App Purchases

A place to discuss the iPad and iPhone versions of EarMaster

Moderator: Quentin

efendikaptan
Ear training freshman

Progress Sync and Family Sharing of In-App Purchases

Post by efendikaptan » Mar 12, 2021 6:32 am

Hello!

I am really enjoying the iOS app (although I prefer not doing the pitch matching exercises on the commuter train :). I have one question and a request.

My question is that I have purchased the first bundle and I have family sharing of apps on my Apple account. Can my daughter restore the purchase (she has a different Apple ID, and an older iPad), or do we need to purchase that separately?

My request is the synchronisation of progress across different devices on the same Apple ID so that after my iPhone, I can continue my lesson on my iPad.

Best!

Umut

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: Progress Sync and Family Sharing of In-App Purchases

Post by Quentin » Mar 15, 2021 2:41 am

Hi Umut and welcome to the forum!

Family sharing is unfortunately not possible (yet?). It's not a limitation in EarMaster, it's like that for all apps in the app store. If Apple enables family sharing for in-app purchases at some point, it will be possible to share your EarMaster purchases with the rest of your family.

Data syncing across devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows PC) is possible with EarMaster monthly/annual subscriptions: https://www.earmaster.com/products/ear-training-sight-singing/earmaster-cloud-for-private-subscribers.html
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -