by dhammers
Apr 27, 2014 7:39 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Chord Progressions
Replies: 7
Views: 10845

Chord Progressions

Hi,

When I use the "Chord Progressions" section, after each answer a text box appears that reads "Custom Exception: invalid type cast". What does this mean?
by dhammers
Nov 02, 2013 12:32 pm
Topic: Rhythmic sight-reading Issues
Replies: 1
Views: 4649

Rhythmic sight-reading Issues

No matter what I do, the metronome will not give me a lead-in as part of the exercise.

In addition, every time I click my space bar, even staccato, two markers appear, so for every note it looks like I've given two answers.

Any suggestions?
by dhammers
Oct 15, 2013 1:48 pm
Topic: Lessons Only Half Start
Replies: 8
Views: 11727

Re: Lessons Only Half Start

the one from the website
by dhammers
Oct 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Mac OS X
Version: 10.6.8
by dhammers
Sep 30, 2013 10:43 am

There are two sounds set for the metronome in Preferences, and I have the latest edition (6.1). For the rhythm exercises, I get the initial cowbell signaling, then no others. Then when I hit the spacebar, markings appear, but they're not in relation to any rhythm, and the markings can appear past th...
by dhammers
Sep 29, 2013 2:31 pm

In addition, for rhythm exercises, the metronome lead-in just counts one beat. Basically, each exercise gives me the initial sound and that's it
by dhammers
Sep 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Lessons Only Half Start

This has been a problem in each area of study in my edition of Earmaster Pro 6 for about the last two weeks. I will begin a lesson, let's say in Interval Comparison. The first interval will sound, but the second won't. In rhythm exercises, there will be no metronome, despite my settings having one o...