by Quentin
Feb 20, 2020 3:17 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Musical Notes do not appear on Windows 8.1
Replies: 3
Views: 61

Re: Musical Notes do not appear on Windows 8.1

Hello,

This problem has never been reported on Windows 8 or 8.1, so it has maybe something to do with your particular setup. If you have another user account on Windows, could you please try to start EarMaster with that user and see if the problem persists.
by Quentin
Feb 19, 2020 7:39 am
Forum: Forum Francophone
Topic: [linux] Eamaster 7 demo sous wine.
Replies: 5
Views: 141

Re: [linux] Eamaster 7 demo sous wine.

Je n'ai malheureusement pas connaissance des chemins exacts spécifiés dans le code. Il faudrait que vous contactiez Hans directement (en anglais) à feedback@earmaster.com
by Quentin
Feb 18, 2020 4:22 am
Topic: I can't buy EARMASTER because it doesn't work on Win 8.1
Replies: 2
Views: 132

Re: I can't buy EARMASTER because it doesn't work on Win 8.1

Hello, We have experienced spam attacks on this forum, and it has been shut down automatically most of the time for the past weeks for security reasons. Please send your support requests to our support team via the contact form of the website. We answer all requests within 24 hours (within our offic...
by Quentin
Feb 18, 2020 4:19 am
Topic: Melody singback
Replies: 4
Views: 2686

Re: Melody singback

Yes, only your first attempt counts in the score summation, but you still get retries for pedagogical purposes.
by Quentin
Feb 18, 2020 4:16 am
Topic: Musical Notes do not appear on Windows 8.1
Views: 61

Re: Musical Notes do not appear on Windows 8.1

Hello,

Are you using the flat grey visual theme in Windows? If yes, please select a native Windows 8 theme and the problem will most likely be gone.
by Quentin
Feb 18, 2020 4:15 am
Topic: Transferring results to a new computer
Replies: 1
Views: 64

Re: Transferring results to a new computer

Hi,

This is possible with the EarMaster monthly subscription, which includes cloud syncing of results and progress, but not with regular licenses.
by Quentin
Feb 18, 2020 4:08 am
Forum: Forum Francophone
Topic: [linux] Eamaster 7 demo sous wine.
Views: 141

Re: [linux] Eamaster 7 demo sous wine.

Bonjour,

les polices du logiciel sont dans le fichier d'installation et elles sont copiées dans le dossier Fonts de Windows par le programme d'installation du logiciel. Cela devrait être supporté par WINE car c'est une procédure standard sous Windows.
by Quentin
Feb 11, 2020 2:39 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Lesson 12.8 confusion
Views: 2189

Re: Lesson 12.8 confusion

So you had everything in the treble clef up to that point, and then it changed to the Bass clef all of a sudden? It think it looks like an error in the setup of that lesson, as the whole Beginner's Course should be in the treble clef only.
by Quentin
Feb 11, 2020 2:31 am
Topic: Allowed Activations/Deactivating a Computer
Views: 76

Re: Allowed Activations/Deactivating a Computer

Hello,

Please contact our support team directly, and we'll help you with that.

Notice that licenses are personal, so you can install them on your own personal devices.
by Quentin
Feb 11, 2020 2:30 am
Topic: MIDI support
Views: 467

Re: MIDI support

No problem :)
by Quentin
Feb 11, 2020 2:27 am
Topic: Making more usable the CSV reports?
Views: 466

Re: Making more usable the CSV reports?

Hi Giovanni, Yes you are right, the problem persists because of titles. Please be assured that we have taken your feedback very seriously from the start and are actually going to change the formatting of the CSV files. I just wanted to give you a quick temporary fix to move on with your work right n...
by Quentin
Feb 05, 2020 7:29 am
Topic: Not Correct!
Views: 1474

Re: Not Correct!

Thank you for your compliments about EarMaster.

I will try harder to reproduce the issue with the unison. I haven't had luck with that so far (unless I pressed the alteration button, as mentioned earlier), but I'll keep trying. :)
by Quentin
Feb 03, 2020 6:00 am

Hello, We are looking into the issue linked with your m7 example. It looks like this could happen in some situations when the user sings the interval, and this must of course be fixed right away. As for the second issue with unison, it can only happen if an alteration button is pressed while singing...
by Quentin
Feb 03, 2020 4:03 am
Topic: Making more usable the CSV reports?
Views: 466

Re: Making more usable the CSV reports?

Hello, Thanks for pointing this out. Yes, it seems that it can be a problem if your decimal separator is also a comma in your OS. We will find a good universal solution to this, but until then, you could maybe set your decimal separator to a dot (.) in Windows' regional settings prior to importing t...
by Quentin
Jan 31, 2020 8:33 am

Hello, This can only happen if the user has entered the answers with the wrong notation (using the wrong alterations). If you use multiple-choice buttons (i.e. leave the notation up to EarMaster), then EarMaster will never notate a M2 from E that way. In the past, EarMaster would write something lik...