by Quentin
Jun 29, 2022 4:24 am
Forum: Forum Francophone
Topic: Conseil
Replies: 1
Views: 588

Re: Conseil

Bonjour,

Nous conseillons généralement une utilisation de 5 à 20 minutes quotidiennes.
by Quentin
Jun 24, 2022 3:57 am
Forum: Support
Topic: How to create custom exercises?
Views: 2477

Re: How to create custom exercises?

Hi, Yes you can do that. In the home screen, choose "Customized Exercise" and then "Melodic Sight-SInging on the next screen. You will then be able to set up a custom sight-singing exercise. It is not possible to import MIDI files but MusicXML files, which is a format that most notati...
by Quentin
Jun 09, 2022 11:34 pm
Topic: problem with sight singing
Replies: 3
Views: 4548

Re: problem with sight singing

No worries, you're not the first one to experience this, so we're actually finding a solution so that users don't end up in this situation anymore.
by Quentin
Jun 07, 2022 1:48 am
Forum: EarMaster on iOS
Topic: CloudSync doesn't upload prior progress
Views: 2188

Re: CloudSync doesn't upload prior progress

Hi, The results of your "local user" on a device ad your "Cloud user" don't share the same result database. For the time being, tt is only possible to import the results of a local user to a cloud user in the macOS and Windows versions of EarMaster, but we're working on a solutio...
by Quentin
Jun 03, 2022 12:12 am
Topic: problem with sight singing
Replies: 3
Views: 4548

Re: problem with sight singing

Hi, Please make sure that "Microphone" is visible in your exercise. If it's not, it means that it is not currently enabled for that exercise. To enable Mic input, open the exercise options (right-side panel i the exercise) and then select "Microphone" as "lower interface&quo...
by Quentin
May 30, 2022 1:52 am
Topic: cancel question
Replies: 2
Views: 845

Re: cancel question

Yes indeed. It stays active for the period that you have paid upfront. Also you can choose to reactivate it at any point later on if you change your mind. If you cancel your subscription, the "Cancel subscription" button will change to "Reactivate subscription". You can use it to...
by Quentin
May 27, 2022 7:20 am
Topic: No metronome in rhythmic sight-reading
Views: 408

Re: No metronome in rhythmic sight-reading

Hi,

You found the correct option, but I can confirm it is not currently working as expected. I will notify the development team so that they may have a look.
by Quentin
May 17, 2022 12:27 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: EarMaster Wishlist thread
Replies: 129
Views: 169326

Re: EarMaster Wishlist thread

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback and suggestions. Most of your requests are actually on our to-do for the next version, so I can confirm that they will be addressed very soon. You write " Bring back the accessibilities of earmaster 5 and 6 ". What do you mean exactly by accessibilities i...
by Quentin
May 16, 2022 12:41 am
Topic: sight-singing barely working
Views: 1802

Re: sight-singing barely working

Hi,

The desktop version hasn't been updated in a few months, so I don't think this problem is new. Could you please show the issue in a video so that we may understand exactly what is happening? You can send it to support@earmaster.com. Thanks i n advance!
by Quentin
May 09, 2022 11:09 pm
Topic: College student
Views: 812

Re: College student

Yes, EarMaster was made to help students acquire better aural skills at most levels, and our biggest academic user group is at College level.
by Quentin
Apr 29, 2022 12:05 am
Topic: EarMaster Cloud 404 Error
Views: 2195

Re: EarMaster Cloud 404 Error

Hi, EarMaster Cloud is hosted by Google Cloud and they had a 1-hour interruption of service yesterday. This is unfortunately not something that we have influence on, but luckily, Google Cloud is extremely stable and reliable with over 99.9% uptime. Notice that EarMaster can work offline up to 7 days...
by Quentin
Apr 21, 2022 3:25 am
Topic: User subscription
Replies: 5
Views: 3520

Re: User subscription

All good, glad we found the issue so quick :D
by Quentin
Apr 19, 2022 4:03 am

After more research, I think I've found something that might explain the problem you're having: You signed up with the email address samuel9740 @xxxxx.xx but you wrote to us with samuel974 3 0 @xxxxx.xx (the number 3 was missing), so your EarMaster subscription is currently linked to an email addres...
by Quentin
Apr 19, 2022 1:53 am

If your email address is the same as your username here, then I can confirm that I did answer you by email right before Easter break, on April 11 at 09:30 am. Please check your Spam or Promotion folders in your inbox :)
by Quentin
Apr 19, 2022 1:51 am

Hello, Have you connected the software or the app to your account? To do that, click or tap on the cloud-shaped icon in the home screen of EarMaster and type your login as explained in the welcome email you received when you signed up (leave the school ID field blank). We answer all emails without e...