Search found 1898 matches

by Quentin
Sep 18, 2018 3:20 am
Forum: Support
Topic: E.g. Sight-Singing: How to add more "answer possibilities": piano/solfege keyboard note names?
Replies: 1
Views: 80

Re: E.g. Sight-Singing: How to add more "answer possibilities": piano/solfege keyboard note names?

Hello, When you open the Exercise Options by clicking on the burger-shaped icon in the top right corner of the screen, you will see 2 options that control which user interfaces you see in the exericse: Upper Interface (staff or note names) and lower interface (microphone, fingerboard, piano or funct...
by Quentin
Sep 12, 2018 2:31 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: From v6 to v7
Replies: 2
Views: 195

Re: From v6 to v7

Notice that most screens in version 7 feature an icon shaped like a question mark. If you are in doubt of anything, click on it to obtain explanations about all the things that are displayed on the screen. It's a very handy feature the first few times you are using the new version.
by Quentin
Sep 12, 2018 2:27 am
Topic: From v6 to v7
Replies: 2
Views: 195

Re: From v6 to v7

Hi, I have some very good news for you. All the great rhythm lessons of EarMaster 6 are also available in EarMaster 7. I think you may have overseen the view switcher at the bottom of the screen when you select a workshop. When you select a workshop, you will see at the bottom of the screen the curr...
by Quentin
Sep 12, 2018 2:15 am
Topic: Rhythm Training Section
Replies: 5
Views: 3437

Re: Rhythm Training Section

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean. All the rhythm functions of EarMaster 6 have been moved to EarMaster 7 and then some. The only major difference is the absence of microphone input, but even that is going to be added in the coming months. Can you be more specific?
by Quentin
Sep 07, 2018 2:27 am
Topic: Unstable input sound in Rhythm Reading
Replies: 10
Views: 647

Re: Unstable input sound in Rhythm Reading

Are you perhaps using EarMaster 6? IN that case, then I think the problem is due to too small a buffer size. In EarMaster's preferences, under MIDI Devices, set the latency to 46ms and the buffer size to 256. If the problem is still there, then set the buffer size to 512 and let EarMaster decide wha...
by Quentin
Sep 06, 2018 12:25 am

Are you hearing the same sounds when using headphones?
by Quentin
Sep 06, 2018 12:23 am
Topic: Have custom tunings been removed?
Replies: 1
Views: 18

Re: Have custom tunings been removed?

They haven't been added to version 7, but they might come back if users want it back. It didn't seem like anyone was using it. To submit feature requests, please write to feedback@earmaster.com

All feature requests get read and taken into account, so writing to us that way is the way to go :)
by Quentin
Sep 05, 2018 12:11 am

A simple on-board chip is more than enough. You don't need to buy an expensive external sound interface. The sounds you hear make me think that something is not configured right in your soundcard. So please make sure that the newest drivers are installed. Also check the chipset's settings and make s...
by Quentin
Sep 04, 2018 12:37 am

Is it an external soundcard or the internal chip of your computer?
by Quentin
Sep 03, 2018 1:06 am

It doesn't sound right at all. Are you experiencing these noises in all workshops or just in particular ones?
by Quentin
Aug 27, 2018 6:31 am
Topic: Bug in melodic imitation
Replies: 6
Views: 257

Re: Bug in melodic imitation

Hello, I managed to reproduce the error. It happens when you use the "Retry" function after answer wrong to a question, and then waiting less than 2 metronome beats before playing your answer. We are going to fix that asap. Until then, you can wait a little longer (4 metronome beats for example) bef...
by Quentin
Aug 27, 2018 4:50 am
Topic: Copy protection question
Replies: 3
Views: 203

Re: Copy protection question

No problem :) At least now you got an answer to your request, and that's what counts. Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have other questions.
by Quentin
Aug 24, 2018 3:20 am
Topic: Copy protection question
Replies: 3
Views: 203

Re: Copy protection question

Hello, This is strange because we reply to absolutely ALL support requests without exception. Maybe your mail ended up in our spam folder, I 'll have a look. EarMaster doesn't use iLock. You activate your license with a serial number once and that's it. During activation, EarMaster will connect to o...
by Quentin
Aug 24, 2018 3:17 am

Thank you. A few more questions: - Are you on Windows or macOS and which version? - Which EarMaster build are you using? (displayed in the window's top bar) - Which lesson is it happening in? (top of the screen) If it happens in several lessons, then please give me just one reference that I can test.
by Quentin
Aug 23, 2018 5:50 am

Are you using a MIDI keyboard?