Search found 1852 matches

by Quentin
Apr 19, 2018 11:45 pm
Forum: EarMaster on iPad
Topic: Chord Invertion
Replies: 3
Views: 135

Re: Chord Invertion

Great! Sorry for the inconvenience We'll fix this asap.
by Quentin
Apr 19, 2018 5:59 am
Topic: A problem with my results in statistics
Replies: 7
Views: 137

Re: A problem with my results in statistics

Ok great thank you! Yes, if you just changed a few minutes, it shouldn't cause your results to move down to a "Past courses" section.
by Quentin
Apr 19, 2018 2:28 am

I am asking you about the Italian workshops, because it did change ID internally at some point, unlike all the other languages. So the English workshops should stay as current courses. I am really not sure what could have happened.
by Quentin
Apr 19, 2018 2:26 am
Topic: Chord Invertion
Views: 135

Re: Chord Invertion

Hello,

This seems to happen in the Spanish version. We'll fix that asap. Until then, if you use your iPad in English temporarily, you will be able to use the App in English and complete the exercise.
by Quentin
Apr 18, 2018 2:28 am

Ok, this is strange indeed. I think the only explanation can be that you have been completing exercises with an early build of the App, and a newer update with major changes made it look like a new course in the results. Are you perhaps using EarMaster in Italian? It is indeed the only language for ...
by Quentin
Apr 17, 2018 5:09 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: NEW! Forum avatars now available
Views: 2899

Re: NEW! Forum avatars now available

Hello,

Please get in touch with support@earmaster.com so that our support team may help you with this.
by Quentin
Apr 17, 2018 5:06 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Where can I buy RMC Voice| Levels 1-6?
Replies: 1
Views: 380

Re: Where can I buy RMC Voice| Levels 1-6?

Hello,

It is available in our webshop at https://www.earmaster.com/shop.html or from dealers that sell it.
by Quentin
Apr 17, 2018 5:03 am

Hello,
I am not sure how this can happen. Did you maybe run for a long time with an old build and then update to the newest update?
by Quentin
Apr 11, 2018 3:07 am
Topic: EM7 when I change my laptop
Views: 204

Re: EM7 when I change my laptop

Hello,
You will probably reach a limit of activations, but in that case you can simply contact us and tell us what serial number you have so that we may reset your license.
by Quentin
Apr 10, 2018 2:55 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Select langage in the app
Views: 1121

Re: Select langage in the app

Yes exactly. EarMaster looks for a language it supports in your iOS list of languages. if it doesn't find it, it will take the second language you have in your list, then the third etc. Did you have Spanish as second language in your list or was it just empty? The App should fall back to English if ...
by Quentin
Apr 10, 2018 2:51 am
Topic: EarMaster 7 Pro always quit unexpectedly when I pressed the "MIDI In" Button
Views: 308

Re: EarMaster 7 Pro always quit unexpectedly when I pressed the "MIDI In" Button

Hi,

Are you the user that also contacted us about this problem by email? (with a Yamaha keyboard)
by Quentin
Apr 10, 2018 2:49 am
Forum: Forum Francophone
Topic: importation de cours
Views: 436

Re: importation de cours

Bonjour,

Le logiciel ne propose pas encore de fonction de synchronisation, mais vous pouvez changer de leçon facilement en bas de l'écran lorsque vous choisissez un atelier.
by Quentin
Apr 05, 2018 1:29 am
Topic: EarMaster 7 Pro always quit unexpectedly when I pressed the "MIDI In" Button
Views: 308

Re: EarMaster 7 Pro always quit unexpectedly when I pressed the "MIDI In" Button

Hello,

Could you please open the HELP menu of EarMaster and select "Check for updates" to make sure that you have the latest build?
by Quentin
Apr 03, 2018 5:48 am
Topic: Errors on High Sierra
Replies: 2
Views: 143

Re: Errors on High Sierra

You had an emoji as user name? Haha, I didn't know you could do that! Well at least, now we know it's not supported :lol:
by Quentin
Apr 03, 2018 5:44 am
Topic: Control drop down greyed out
Views: 235

Re: Control drop down greyed out

Hello, Where exactly do you find the "At the bottom of the App" reference? This sounds indeed like a mistake. To change the tone naming system used in an exercise, you can open the Exercise Options panel by clicking on the burger-shaped icon at the top right of the Window. Then you will have access ...