Search found 2179 matches

by Quentin
Sep 08, 2021 12:26 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Note recognition
Replies: 1
Views: 1126

Re: Note recognition

Hi, it's hard to tell what the problem is without sound and image. Please make a video showing the problem and send it to support@earmaster.com (or post a link here). Make sure that we can hear your voice and see the staff, and to answer at least a couple of questions. This will help us understand t...
by Quentin
Sep 03, 2021 1:02 am
Topic: Melody singback bug?
Views: 1291

Re: Melody singback bug?

It's hard to tell from your screenshot why this is happening, but it looks indeed that your voice is out of sync with question. The only way we can understand what is going on would be to see a video of the problem where the exercise starts functioning as planned and then goes out of sync. That way,...
by Quentin
Aug 31, 2021 2:43 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Real-time Pitch Matching Possible?
Views: 10322

Re: Real-time Pitch Matching Possible?

Hi Wes,

It is indeed something we would like to add to EarMaster, so it will be available in the future.
by Quentin
Aug 23, 2021 12:33 am
Forum: EarMaster on iOS
Topic: Transfer or sync settings and results between devices
Views: 2407

Re: Transfer or sync settings and results between devices

Hi,

This is offered by our subscription plan which includes the complete versions of EarMaster on iOS, Windows and Mac, as well as Cloud sync across all your devices.
by Quentin
Aug 09, 2021 2:00 am
Forum: Interval song examples
Topic: Interval song examples don't show descending column
Views: 349

Re: Interval song examples don't show descending column

Thank you. This might be an issue on all devices in portrait mode, not just Android. The page was designed for computers in mind when it was made, but we can make it scrollable horizontally. Thanks for your feedback.
by Quentin
Aug 05, 2021 7:58 am
Topic: Can't save my customized exercises in version 7?
Replies: 7
Views: 8504

Re: Can't save my customized exercises in version 7?

There is no scheduled date I'm afraid. The development prioritizes literally thousands of feature requests and planned improvements, so the roadmap is changing a lot along the way. For making the support request directly, you can also reach our development at feedback@earmaster.com
by Quentin
Jul 26, 2021 1:58 am
Topic: Playback Static Noise?
Replies: 15
Views: 14917

Re: Playback Static Noise?

Hi,

I EarMaster's preferences, you will find an option to adjust the buffer size with 2 options: small or large. This can help remove crackling
by Quentin
Jul 26, 2021 1:56 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: my son wants to sing. Where to start?
Views: 10450

Re: my son wants to sing. Where to start?

Hello, EarMaster can help your son train his aural and pitch-singing skills, but it won't teach vocal techniques (breathing techniques or phrasing for example), which are just as important as being able to sing on pitch. So regular singing lessons with a teacher or vocal coach to get the right techn...
by Quentin
Jun 29, 2021 12:08 am
Topic: iRig-Interface does not work
Replies: 3
Views: 1487

Re: iRig-Interface does not work

Hi,

You can change answering input with the "Upper interface" and Lower interface" exercise options.

To open the exercise options, tap on the list-shaped icon at the top right of the screen.
by Quentin
Jun 24, 2021 7:22 am
Topic: ‘Melody singback is paused!’ Error stops me from using the software
Replies: 2
Views: 4050

Re: ‘Melody singback is paused!’ Error stops me from using the software

I just saw in your other thread that you are using a bluetooth headset. Is the problem happening when you are not using the headset?
by Quentin
Jun 24, 2021 7:12 am
Topic: ‘Melody singback is paused!’ Error stops me from using the software
Replies: 2
Views: 4050

Re: ‘Melody singback is paused!’ Error stops me from using the software

Hi, The app shows this message temporarily when a call is coming in. Then the exercise gets paused until the call is over. I guess this can also happen if another app takes control of the mic while you are using EarMaster. Have you noticed any such activity while using the exercise? If not, could yo...
by Quentin
Jun 24, 2021 12:24 am
Topic: microphone not detected
Views: 420

Re: microphone not detected

It could also sound like a problem with the USB headphones. Are they advertised to run on iOS?
by Quentin
Jun 23, 2021 4:54 am
Topic: iRig-Interface does not work
Views: 1487

Re: iRig-Interface does not work

Hi Thilo, When running EarMaster for the first time on Mac, you are asked to grant EarMaster access to your Mic. If you answer No to that prompt, then EarMaster can't listen to your mic input. To enable mic access afterwards, you can go in the Preferences of macOS under "Security and Privacy", find ...
by Quentin
Jun 22, 2021 3:06 am
Forum: Forum Francophone
Topic: iPad 1.1.11 régression
Replies: 6
Views: 4845

Re: iPad 1.1.11 régression

Merci, bien reçu, mais on entend pas votre voix dans la vidéo. Sans le son, il nous est impossible de comprendre exactement ce qui se passe.
by Quentin
Jun 21, 2021 4:09 am
Topic: Melody Singback feature request
Replies: 4
Views: 1038

Re: Melody Singback feature request

I do indeed obtain the "Can't generate a melody witht he current setting", but that can be expected when the tonic is set to be the final note for every question, all keys are included, but the pitch range doesn't cover a full octave. To avoid these messages, you could either select the Keys that ar...