Search found 4 matches

by Robin_MD
Aug 24, 2017 1:27 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Too heavy exercises
Replies: 7
Views: 12517

Re: Too heavy exercises

The problem is that I instrumentalist but not the singer. I understand that it is not necessary to do the vocals to complete this exercise, but I don't know how pure intone. I don't know how to sing notes and intervals, what sounds we need to make to get in tune. Probably need to do it according to ...
by Robin_MD
Aug 22, 2017 3:02 pm

What I need to do to get exercise "Melody Imitation''? Manage to pass only the first three lessons of the first module. Since I was known for the three notes in advance. Otherwise, I just can't hear which note is which key should press. This exercise requires perfect pitch? This is perhaps the ...
by Robin_MD
Aug 14, 2017 3:03 am

Thanks for the quick and competent answer, Quentin! Turns out I was wrong, thinking that all takes more time? I thought I just need to continue and wait until the ears adjust. That was my mistake? Didn't think you should change the approach, and the result may appear immediately. If you just continu...
by Robin_MD
Aug 12, 2017 2:21 am

Too heavy exercises

Hi! Do not live in an English-speaking country. I warn you in advance my English is bad. Sorry, waiting for understanding! There was a following problem when using the EarMaster. I worked with such exercises as "Interval Comparison" & "Interval Identification". The exercise &...