Search found 5 matches

by .daniel.
Nov 10, 2009 10:41 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: EarMaster Wishlist thread
Replies: 142
Views: 207541

I experienced that sometimes there is a possibility in an exercise that after you guessed wrong you can click on almost everything (stringes, staves, chords, e.g. 2nd exercise area (don't know how it is called in the English version), 9th exercise = which interval had been played) and sometimes not ...
by .daniel.
Nov 07, 2009 2:30 am

Hi I would like the see a very broad statistic. For example, when I create an exercise I would like to know if I got better by the end. If the programme could list me all the questions again and additional, if I answered right or wrong, I would see for example that I did bad in the beginning and got...
by .daniel.
Nov 04, 2009 7:44 am

Another thing...
I would love if it sounds more realistic like a guitar and less like a synthesizer. Thanks ;-)
by .daniel.
Nov 04, 2009 2:45 am

When the programme asks how large an intervall is, I experienced that it is not unlikely that you get the same intervall twice. I know how random generators work and that this is just a possible option. However, I would like to see this option far less because it can be a bit annoying. Thanks.
by .daniel.
Nov 04, 2009 2:31 am
Topic: PLEASE VOTE HERE - Future EarMaster releases
Replies: 22
Views: 35477

I can't wait to use EarMaster with my iPhone. Think of all those hours you spend waiting away from home... for your doctor, for your train to arrive, for your destiny to arrive ;-) or for your professor to become interesting... HOURS!! Every day!!

Vote for an iPhone application!! :-)