Terms and conditions of the EarMaster online shop
Shipping and delivery
Download versions are delivered automatically by e-mail upon completion of the transaction.
Box versions are usually shipped within 1-3 bank days upon completion of the transaction.
Delivery to countries within Europe usually takes 3-7 days.
Delivery to countries outside of Europe usually takes 7 to 21 days.
The shipping expenses are paid by the customer and equal the sum indicated in the order form. The shipping cost is a flat fee with only two levels: inside Europe and outside Europe.
The customer is free to use one of the following transaction methods:
- Credit Card (Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard, JBS) on the secure server of our payment processor.
- PayPal: Payments processed on PayPal's secure server.
Read more about PayPal's secure payment system here.
- Checks: Checks in your own currency. May involve an extra fee to cover processing expenses, as shown in the order confirmation.
- Wire transfer: Transfer of the sum displayed in the order confirmation, from the customer's bank account to EarMaster ApS's bank account. May involve an extra fee to cover processing expenses. Notice that EarMaster ApS being a Danish company, wire transfers are made to our bank account in Denmark, which may involve additional fees from your bank.
- Western Union: Payment of the sum displayed in the order confirmation at a Western Union agent.
- Net Credit: For accredited institutions and companies only, with a minimum order amount of €200 or US$300.
Guarantee and Return policy
As the software is free to try and available from EarMaster ApS's Website (www.earmaster.com), no return or guarantee is provided other than to eventually replace physical elements of the program such as the physical CD-Rom, in case they are damaged upon reception. All complaints and refund inquiries regarding computer compatibility issues are not receivable, as the program is made available online for evaluation purposes, free of charge. If you wish to try EarMaster before buying it, please download a trial version of EarMaster at www.earmaster.com/download/.
Orders can only be cancelled if EarMaster ApS receives a notification from the customer before delivery of the license key(s) which are specifically created for the ordered software, as specified by the Danish regulation in Forbrugeraftaleloven, §18, Stk. 4.
Notice: License keys for download editions are delivered immediately upon completion of the transaction. Cancellation is therefore only possible for Boxed editions, and only before the order has been completed.
EarMaster customers are entitled to free and unlimited e-mail support. Support requests are ALL answered within 24 hours during our working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (GMT+1 - Copenhagen/Paris/Madrid time)