Use the full version of EarMaster for free for 7 days.
If you would like to keep on using EarMaster after the trial period has expired, you can simply buy a license and unlock the trial version with a valid EarMaster serial number.
System requirements (all versions)
Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP (32- & 64-bit versions)
Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard to 10.10 Yosemite (Intel only)
- Choose the version you wish to download, click on the download button, fill out the form and click on "Receive the download link".
- Check your email inbox and find the email we sent you containing the download link, and click on the link to access the files. If you can't find the email in your inbox, please have a look in your spam folder.
- Once the file has downloaded (the file is about 140MB, so it might take some time if you have a slow internet connection), run it by double-clicking it. Usually, your browser has a Download folder where all downloaded files are stored. Follow the on-screen instruction to install EarMaster
- Finally, run EarMaster. On Mac OSX, you will find it in the App Launcher or in your Applications folder. On Windows, EarMaster can be started from your Desktop if you created a shortcut during the installation, or from your Program Files (x86) folder.
Free & Unlimited Support
During your evaluation, don't hesitate to check our Frequently Asked Questions and visit our forum to find answers to questions you may have. Or get in touch by e-mail - with EarMaster, support is FREE and unlimited!
5 tips to optimize your ear training sessions
1. Be consistent - 5-10 minutes of practice every day gives better results than one hour once a week.
2. Sing as much as possible - Singing the intervals, scales and melodies will help you progress much faster.
3. Hang on! - After only a few sessions, your aural skills will already start to improve.
4. Diversity is key - Use all the activities! They will add new dimensions to your musical ear in each their own way.
5. Mark the pulse - Mark the pulse with your feet when clapping rhythms or singing melodies. It will help your rhythmic accuracy.