EarMaster is used by leading music schools in most countries:
Music Theory & Ear training Software for All Skill Levels
The easy, motivating and efficient way to become a better musician
We made the news!
Watch EarMaster in the "Back to school" episode of NewsWatch, which was broadcast on the Discovery Channel
Learn to play by ear and read from sheet music with EarMaster
Sight-singing exercise with real-time pitch and rhythm evaluation
Chord identification exercise with piano interface selected
Configure your own exercises easily
Learn to identify intervals, chords, scales, melodies by ear
- Over 2000 exercises for ear training, sight-singing, and rhythm training for all skill levels
- Learn to recognize, transcribe, play and sing melodies, scales, chords, intervals, chord progressions and rhythms
- Jazz course with swing rhythms, jazz chords, and sight-singing of Jazz standards
- Detailed statistics to monitor your progress
- Customize the exercises to practice the way you want
- Use a microphone or a MIDI Keyboard to play, sing and clap your answers in real-time
- Used by thousands of music schools across the globe
- Available in 14 languages on Windows and Mac OSX!
- Buy it now for only US$ 59.95 - Instant delivery!
Free trial version for PC and Mac available - Get started today!
The most important thing I look for in a musician is whether he knows how to listen - Duke Ellington
Professional Jazz bassist
I quickly found out that ear training was important.
University of Nevada, Reno
Finally a comprehensive ear training program that truly suits our needs at UNR.
Guitarist - Pete Townshend, Skunk Anansie
I have been a big EarMaster fan for many years!!
IOE, University of London
You cannot become a musician if you are not training your ears.
"To help get your ears to the next level, EarMaster ApS has brought out their EarMaster Pro 6 software, a program designed to get you to the next level of listening skills in a fun, educational and personalized manner."
Matt Warnock, Jazz Guitar Online (www.jazzguitar.be)
"This is a terrific program - one that I know will quickly become a staple in my computer lab."
Michelle Gordon, American Music Teacher Magazine