Work at EarMaster
We're hiring! Here are the current job offers available at EarMaster ApS
Music Teacher with Good Computer Skills
Are you a music teacher, preferably specialized in ear training and sight-singing tuition?
Are you very experienced with music software?
We are currently looking for external collaborators interested in producing new EarMaster Courses. Those will be made of both original content (i.e. designed by you) as well as adaptations of national music teaching programs (ABRSM, AP Music Theory, Trinity Guildhall, Australian Music Examinations Board, RCM, etc.).
- Music teacher at a higher level school (conservatory, university, college or music school offering advanced level courses)
- Specialized in ear training, music theory and/or sight-singing
- Able to structure syllabi spanning across several teaching levels
- Good knowledge of computers
- Advanced user of notation software (e.g. Finale, Sibelius, Musescore, etc.)
- Ideally, you know the in-and-outs of EarMaster 6 Teacher Edition, especially the Course Editor
- Have a methodical and systematic approach to music teaching and computer tasks
Facts about the job:
- Requires a few hours of work a week
- You may work from home
- Paid on a per-project basis
Your application must include:
1. A curriculum vitae
2. A letter of motivation
Notice: Part of the hiring process will involve the creation of a sample EarMaster course using EarMaster 6 Teacher Edition (a free temporary license will be provided to that effect).
If you have the right profile and are interested in joining our team, please get in touch.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: SEPTEMBER 14, 2014