EarMaster Cloud for music schools, choirs, and universities
The ideal teaching tool for your music theory, ear training, and sight-singing classes
EarMaster Cloud is the ideal solution to teach ear training and sight-singing. It includes:
- Licenses for the student and teacher versions of EarMaster on Windows/Mac/iPad - for both home and school use.
- A course editor to create your own sets of ear training, sight-singing and rhythmic exercises, tests and home assignments.
- Automatic syncing of courses, assignments and results made in EarMaster over the internet.
- Easy and flexible online license management.
- Always updated to the latest EarMaster version.
- No recurring fees - Re-fill your EarMaster Cloud account with more credits whenever you need.
- Free and unlimited email support with qualified in-house staff.
- NEW: Now also for iPad! Your students can now also use EarMaster Cloud on their iPad at no extra cost - it's included in the price of the Cloud credits!
How does it work?
1. Order a pack of EarMaster Cloud credits that suits your needs (See further down for more details)
2. Create a school account online and assign user licenses
Go to cloud.earmaster.com to redeem your EarMaster Cloud credits, create and administrate the account of your school, add users (manually or by uploading a list of students), see how many Cloud credits you have left, and redeem additional Cloud credits.
3. Download EarMaster on your Mac, PC, or iPad
Each user you add to the EarMaster Cloud of your school receives an automatic email with login credentials and a link to download the software on PC or Mac. Students will also be able to use EarMaster on their iPad at no extra cost. The first time EarMaster is launched, each user enters his login credentials to connect the program to the EarMaster Cloud account of your school.
4. Sync assignments and student results
Lessons, assignments, tests and results are all stored securely in the Cloud and synced automatically over the internet between the computers of the teachers and those of the students. As students complete their assignments, their results become available to the teachers in the Student Results Overview of EarMaster.
A flexible and cost-efficient solution
Online license management on secure website
Users are managed on a secure website by the staff of your school, and the students simply install the program or the iPad app from home as soon as they have been granted access.
For home and school use at no extra cost
Students and teachers can use EarMaster both at school, at home, or anywhere else by simply activating the software or the iPad app with their EarMaster Cloud login.
Can work offline temporarily
No internet access? No problem - EarMaster will temporarily store all your data on your computer or iPad, and upload it to the Cloud as soon as you are online again.
A usage-based license - No credits go ever to waste
EarMaster Cloud credit system is usage-based, like a pre-paid phone card, for example. When you purchase a pack of EarMaster Cloud credits, they are added to the account of your school and debited daily according to the number of active users. You are free to add or remove as many student profiles as often as you need.
Get the numbers - here is the EarMaster Cloud credits are consumed:
One credit corresponds to one year of use for one user. Every day, the system will debit 1/365 credits from the account for each active user. After 365 days (i.e. one year), a total of 1 credit has been charged for one user. In the example below, having 18 active users will result in a daily charge of 0.0493 credits, which corresponds to a yearly charge of 18 credits. In the example below there are 17.05 credits left on the account, and with 18 active users it means the licenses runs for 346 days: slightly less than a year, because a full year would require 18 credits left.
What is included in the Cloud solution?
With the Cloud solution for EarMaster, you get a complete package to teach sight-singing, ear training and rhythm at all levels.
- Both the Pro version (for students), the iPad version (for students) and the Teacher Edition (for teachers) are included.
- The program includes 14 ear training and sight-singing activities for all skill levels with 2000+ ready-made lessons.
- A course editor with a large built-in score library will allow you to easily incorporate musical material as the basis for your sight-singing, dictations or sing-back exercises. The database is filled with Real Book Jazz melodies, but you can easily extend it by importing your own melodies from Finale, Sibelius, Notion, Musescore, Pizzicato or any other Notation program supporting MusicXML.
- EarMaster offers comprehensive statistics and reporting tools in order to follow the progress of your students day after day and adjust your teaching to their actual results.
- An online license administration tool
Cloud license pricing
20 credits - US$ 149 (US$ 7.45 per user/year)
100 credits - US$ 499 (US$ 4.99 per user/year)
400 credits - US$ 1499 (US$ 3.75 per user/year)
1000 credits - US$ 2999 (US$ 2.99 per user/year)
To find the credit pack matches your needs best, simply use the Cloud license calculator below.
Enter the number of students and teachers that will be using EarMaster at your school in order to see how long each credit pack will last:
|Credit pack||License duration|
Notice that you are free to combine credit packs of different sizes, or refill your EarMaster Cloud account at any time by simply buying more credits.
Order online - Purchase orders accepted
Are you ready to join EarMaster Cloud and include EarMaster in your daily teaching routines?
Purchase online with a credit card: we accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, and most other major payment cards. Payments by credit card are delivered instantly by email.
Purchase on credit with a Purchase Order: When ordering in the EarMaster webshop, you will be able to select Purchase Order as payment method. You will then automatically receive a quote from our order system. As soon as you have accepted, signed and returned the P.O. to us, we will process your order.
Purchase from a local retailer: EarMaster has a large network of distributors and resellers operating in most countries. You will find a list of our commercial partners on this page: Find a reseller.