EarMaster Cloud for music schools, choirs, and universities
The ideal teaching tool for your music theory, ear training, and sight-singing classes
EarMaster Cloud is the ideal solution to teach ear training and sight-singing. It includes:
- The EarMaster software on Windows and Mac as well as the iPad App - for both home and school use.
- Unlimited users - Add or remove as many users as you need, anytime you want.
- A course editor to create your own sets of ear training, sight-singing and rhythmic exercises, tests and home assignments (version 6.2 on PC/Mac only).
- Automatic syncing of courses, assignments and results made in EarMaster over the internet.
- Easy and flexible online license management.
- Always updated to the latest EarMaster version.
- No recurring fees - Re-fill your EarMaster Cloud account with more credits whenever you need.
- Free and unlimited email support with qualified in-house staff.
- Can work offline - No internet access? No problem - EarMaster will temporarily store all your data on your computer or iPad, and upload it to the Cloud as soon as you are online again.
- NEW: Now also for iPad! Your students can now also use EarMaster Cloud on their iPad at no extra cost - it's included in the price of the Cloud credits!
How does it work?
- Order EarMaster Cloud credits (See further down for more details)
- Create a school account online and assign user licenses
Go to cloud.earmaster.com to redeem your EarMaster Cloud credits, create and administrate the account of your school, add users (manually or by uploading a list of students), see how many Cloud credits you have left, and redeem additional Cloud credits.
- Download EarMaster on your Mac, PC or iPad
Each user you add to the EarMaster Cloud of your school receives an email with his login credentials and a link to download the software on PC, Mac or iPad.
- Assignments and results are sync'ed automatically - no setup required
Lessons, assignments, tests and results are all stored securely in the Cloud and synced automatically over the internet between the computers of the teachers and those of the students. As students complete their assignments, their results become available to the teachers in EarMaster on PC or Mac.
What does it cost?
EarMaster Cloud is sold as credits that you redeem in your EarMaster Cloud school account.
1 credit will enable 1 user for 365 days (1year).
As long as there are credits left on your account, you can enroll as many users as you want - there is no limit! When your school account runs out of credits, licences are temporarily deactived. You can then choose to resume them by adding more credits to your account. That way, you are free to purchase enough credits for several years of use in advance, thereby avoiding the hassle of yearly budgetting.
I am [also] glad that we are not limited to the amount of users so long as we have enough credits. That is very helpful and different from a lot of software companies out there
- Michelle Brown, Forte Academy of Music, Littleton, CO, USA
Besides being more flexible than any other Cloud-based license, EarMaster Cloud is also very affordable:
EarMaster Cloud Credits:
10 to 19 credits - US$ 9.95 per credit (= US$ 0.83 a month per user)
20 to 99 credits - US$ 7.95 per credit (= US$ 0.66 a month per user)
100 credits or more - US$ 5.45 per credit (= US$ 0.45 a month per user)
Credit packs deals - save up to 45%:
20 credits - US$ 149 (US$ 7.45 per credit)
100 credits - US$ 499 (US$ 4.99 per credit)
400 credits - US$ 1499 (US$ 3.75 per credit)
1000 credits - US$ 2999 (US$ 2.99 per credit)
Get the numbers - here is the EarMaster Cloud credits are consumed:
One credit corresponds to one year of use for one user. Every day, the system will debit 1/365 credits from the account for each active user. After 365 days (i.e. one year), a total of 1 credit has been charged for one user. In the example below, having 18 active users will result in a daily charge of 0.0493 credits, which corresponds to a yearly charge of 18 credits. In the example below there are 17.05 credits left on the account, and with 18 active users it means the licenses runs for 346 days: slightly less than a year, because a full year would require 18 credits left.
Order online or get a quote
Are you ready to use EarMaster Cloud with your ear training and music theory classes? You have 3 options:
1. Get a quote:
Go to www.earmaster.com/shop.html, select EarMaster Cloud credits or a credit pack of your choice and choose "Get a quote" as payment method. You will then receive an automatic quote by email.
Online payment with VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL, or JCB. Online orders are delivered instantly by email upon completion of your payment.
3. Order form a reseller:
EarMaster has a large network of distributors and resellers operating in most countries. You will find a list of our commercial partners on this page: Find a reseller >>
We can also arrange a Skype meeting with your group of teachers and decision-makers, where we can show how the solution works and you can ask questions.