EarMaster Cloud for music schools, choirs, and universities
The ideal teaching tool for your Musicianship classes
EarMaster Cloud includes:
- Student version of EarMaster on Windows, Mac, iPad and iPhone for both home and school use
- Teacher version of EarMaster on PC and Mac
- 2500 ready-to-use lessons for most teaching levels, including the new Beginner's Course and the RCM Voice Levels 1-6 exam preparation course
- A workbook editor to create your own sets of ear training, sight-singing and rhythmic exercises (PC/Mac only)
- 2 flexible purchasing models: Student-paid subscriptions or "Pay-per-use" licensing (Pay only for the licenses your school actually uses)
- Cloud syncing of assignments and results
- Easy online license management.
- Always updated to the latest EarMaster version.
- Free and unlimited email support
- Can work offline - No internet access? No problem - EarMaster will temporarily store all your data on your computer or iPad, and upload it to the Cloud as soon as you are online again.
"I adopted EarMaster specifically for the melodic sight-singing feature. I needed a way to get students to practice sight singing regularly and on their own, and EarMaster has been very effective for that purpose. The program does a much better job of detecting and accurately evaluating singing than did the other software I had been using previously, leading to fewer complaints from students and, I think, better learning outcomes. Some students have also chosen to use and have benefited from other features of the program, especially the customizable exercises. I also like the flexibility of the credit system for managing users".
Daniel Goldberg, Assistant Professor in Residence of Music Theory, University of Connecticut, USA
Teacher version included
With EarMaster Cloud, teachers get access to everything from the student version of EarMaster, plus a set of additional teaching tools on PC and Mac:
- A Workbook Editor to create exercises and assignments for your students
- An Assignment Manager to easily assign workbooks remotely
- A complete interface to monitor Student Results
- an online Admin Console to manage users and classes online
- Cloud syncing of assignments and results for remote teaching
Create ear training and sight-singing exercises easily
EarMaster Cloud comes with a built-in workbook editor that will help you create complete sets of exercises that follow your class curriculum.
Workbooks made in EarMaster are easily assigned to whole classes or to individual students. Workbooks assigned to a student show up automatically in EarMaster when he/she starts it.
You can configure the activities available in EarMaster to have the software generate exercises on-the-fly, or you can base your assignments on scores from EarMaster's score library. It includes 200+ Jazz lead sheets taken from the Fake Book, as well as 400+ classical scores (Bach, Mozart, Haydn, etc.).
Monitor the results of your students
The Student Results interface displays useful information about the results of each student. It makes it very easy to spot areas which some of your students may be struggling with, or to identify topics that need to be covered for the next class sessions. All results and statistics are pre-formatted and can be printed or exported to a PDF file.
Hand out assignments
Share your assignments, drills and tests easily with your students and classes. Everything is kept automatically in sync and ready to use anytime, anywhere.
Two licensing models available
OPTION 1 - School-paid licenses
A school buys EarMaster Cloud "credits" which are consumed each day according to the current number of users in your school account : 1 credit = 365 days of use by 1 user.
Example: With 10 credits on your account, you can have 5 users for 2 years, 10 users for 1 year, 20 users for 6 months, 30 users for 4 months, or even 1000 users for just a few days. As long as there are credits left on your account, you can add or remove as many users as you want, anytime you want. The credit consumption rate will be updated and displayed in your Admin dashboard instantly. EarMaster Cloud credits are an extremely flexible licensing solution!
When your school account runs out of credits, licences are temporarily deactivated. You can then choose to resume them by adding more credits to your account. That way, you are free to purchase enough credits for several years of use in advance, thereby avoiding the hassle of yearly budgeting.
EarMaster Cloud Credits:
10 to 19 credits - US$ 12.95 per credit (= US$ 1.08/month per user)
20 to 99 credits - US$ 9.95 per credit (= US$ 0.83/month per user )
100 credits or more - US$ 6.95 per credit (= US$ 0.58/month per user)
Credit pack deals - save up to 45%:
Pack of 20 credits - US$ 189 (US$ 9.45 per credit)
Pack of 100 credits - US$ 649 (US$ 6.49 per credit)
Pack of 400 credits - US$ 1999 (US$ 4.99 per credit)
Pack of 1000 credits - US$ 3999 (US$ 3.99 per credit)
"I am [also] glad that we are not limited to the amount of users so long as we have enough credits. That is very helpful and different from a lot of software companies out there".
- Michelle Brown, Forte Academy of Music, Littleton, CO, USA
OPTION 2 - Free teacher accounts + student-paid subscriptions
Students subscribe to EarMaster on a private basis. The subscription costs $ 3.99 per month and there is no binding period.
Schools get a free school account with 1 free teacher account. Schools get 1 additional teacher account per steps of 20 subscribed students
How to order EarMaster Cloud credits:
Get a quote:
Go to www.earmaster.com/shop.html, select EarMaster Cloud credits or a credit pack of your choice and choose "Get a quote" as payment method. You will then receive an automatic quote by email.
Online payment with VISA, MASTERCARD, PAYPAL, or JCB. Credit packs are delivered instantly by email upon completion of your payment. Buy online >>
Order from a reseller
EarMaster has a large network of distributors and resellers operating in most countries. You will find a list of our commercial partners on this page: Find a reseller >>