Download the free versions of EarMaster
The complete music theory trainer:
ear training, sight-singing, rhythm training
If you like EarMaster, just unlock more content! you can simply buy a license on PC and Mac, or get in-app purchases on iOS.
EarMaster 7 for PC and Mac
Free unlimited content:
For music students, hobbyists and music professionals.
Instructions: Once the software has been downloaded, you need to install it. To do that, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Once the software has been installed, you'll find it with the other applications on your computer.
Notice for Mac users: You will see a one-time warning in macOS High Sierra and Mojave telling you that the App is not optimized for your Mac. Don't worry, EarMaster will perform at 100% of its capacity. More about this in the FAQ.
EarMaster for iPad
The most advanced ear training App in the App StoreFree download with core content.
In-App purchases starting at US$ 0.99 per workshop!
5 tips to optimize your ear training sessions and make faster progress
1. Be consistent - 5-10 minutes of practice every day gives better results than one hour once a week.
2. Sing as much as possible - Singing the intervals, scales and melodies will help you progress much faster.
3. Hang on! - After only a few sessions, your aural skills will already start to improve.
4. Diversity is key - Use all the activities! They will add new dimensions to your musical ear in each their own way.
5. Mark the pulse - Mark the pulse with your feet when clapping rhythms or singing melodies. It will help your rhythmic accuracy.