EarMaster for Educational Use
A Powerful tool for your sight-singing and ear training classes
EarMaster is also available in an educational version with administrative tools for user and class management, a powerful course editor to create exercises and assignements, Cloud syning for remote teaching, and more!
EarMaster 6 Teacher edition - included in Cloud edition
(and released as a standalone non-cloud product in June 2013)
The Teacher edition of EarMaster 6 includes several features for music tuition, such as:
- Course editor to create sets of lessons, drills, and tests for your students
- Create exercises with your own melodies (for melodic dictation, sight-singing, and melody imitation)
- Melody editor to create material for your exercises: 4-part chorals, lead sheets, polyphonic melodies, etc.
- Import melodies from your favorite notation software in MusicXML format and use them in your EarMaster 6 lessons
- User and class class management tools
- Detailed statistics of student results
- Print results or export them to a CSV file
- Cloud syncing of results, lesson assignments and student licenses (requires EarMaster Cloud hosting subscription or Cloud license)
EarMaster Cloud edition - Just released!
The Cloud edition enables teachers, schools and students to sync their lessons and results in the cloud. A cloud license includes both hosting and a license for EarMaster for the time of the subscription.
- All the users of a school are connected via the internet to the School’s cloud account, and all lessons and results are synced automatically.
- The cloud license includes access to both the Pro edition (for the students) and the Teacher edition (for the teachers).
- Schools have access to a secure web interface for managing the licenses and host lessons and results.
- The license can be used offline if the student or the teacher temporarily doesn’t have access to the internet.
- If a newer version of EarMaster is released, cloud edition licensees can freely upgrade without additional cost
HOW IT WORKS
- The EarMaster 6 Cloud edition is available through Credit Packs.
- 1 credit corresponds to 1 user/year, but the licensing is very flexible (see below).
- The length of the subscription adapts to the number of active users linked to the school's account.
- A school can add more credits at any time to extend the license duration or the number of users.
- Students and teachers are added to your school's cloud account with the help of a CSV file or manually on the EarMaster Cloud website.
The Cloud licensing of EarMaster is very flexible. In most cases, your number of active students and teachers won't match exactly one of the 3 credit packs. What happens then is that the length of the subscription will simply adapt to the number of active users in your cloud account.
EarMaster 6 Lab packs - To be released in 2013
The lab packs of EarMaster 6 for network installation will be released later this year (2013). However, it is possible to order a EarMaster School 5 multiseat license now, and upgrade to the corresponding EarMaster 6 Lab Pack for free when available!.
EarMaster School 5 is available as:
- 1-computer license - Install EarMaster School on 1 computer. Several students and teachers can have their own profile on the same computer
- 5-computer license - Install EarMaster School on 5 computers at your school and on the private computers of your teaching staff. The number of users is unlimited. Network compatible.
- Site license - Install EarMaster School on up to 200 of the on-site computers of your school (priced below 6 regular 1-computer licences!). Network compatible. The teaching staff of the school can also install a copy of the program on their private computer for home use.