Introducing EarMaster NEW CLOUD SOLUTION FOR MUSIC SCHOOLS
EAR TRAINING AND SIGHT-SINGING ON PC & MAC
FOR MUSIC STUDENTS
FOR MUSIC SCHOOLS
Start becoming a better musician!
ALL YOU NEED TO TRAIN YOUR EAR AND SIGHT-SINGING SKILLS
INTERVAL EAR TRAINING
CHORD EAR TRAINING
SCALE EAR TRAINING
RHYTHMIC EAR TRAINING
SING, PLAY OR CLAP YOUR ANSWERS
WITH REAL-TIME MICROPHONE INPUT
INCLUDES STUDENT AND TEACHER LICENSES
ASSIGNMENTS AND RESULTS SYNC IN THE CLOUD
FREE UPDATES AND FREE EMAIL SUPPORT
PRE-PAID LICENSES WITHOUT RECURRING FEE
PRICING BETWEEN $3 AND $7.5 A YEAR PER USER
EAR TRAINING MAKES YOU A BETTER MUSICIAN
WATCH THE VIDEO
NEW CLOUD SOLUTION FOR MUSIC SCHOOLS
Become a Better Musician with EarMaster
Ear training and sight-singing software for all skill levels
All you need to learn to play by ear and read from sheet music
- Over 2000 ear training and sight-singing exercises for all levels
- Train to recognize, transcribe, sing and play music by ear
- Covers intervals, chords, chord inversions, harmonic progressions, scales, rhythm (including swing) and melodies
- Microphone and instrument input with real-time evaluation of your answers
- Standard Course and Jazz course designed by professional music teachers
- Used by thousands of music schools across the globe
- Available in 14 languages!
- Get it for only US$ 59.95
Free trial version for PC and Mac available - Get started today!
The most important thing I look for in a musician is whether he knows how to listen - Duke Ellington
Professional Jazz bassist
I quickly found out that ear training was important.
University of Nevada, Reno
Finally a comprehensive ear training program that truly suits our needs at UNR.
Guitarist - Pete Townsend, Skunk Anansie
I have been a big EarMaster fan for many years!!
IOE, University of London
You cannot become a musician if you are not training your ears.
"To help get your ears to the next level, EarMaster ApS has brought out their EarMaster Pro 6 software, a program designed to get you to the next level of listening skills in a fun, educational and personalized manner."
Matt Warnock, Jazz Guitar Online (www.jazzguitar.be)
"This is a terrific program - one that I know will quickly become a staple in my computer lab."
Michelle Gordon, American Music Teacher Magazine