Selecting an excercise in home window

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

Thomas
Ear training ninja

Selecting an excercise in home window

Post by Thomas » Nov 24, 2014 2:26 pm

I don't understand the logic to select an exercise in home window (when changing mode and activity in one step).

Example:
I' m working in EarMaster Standard course mode and select the activities from top to bottom.
When I move from Rythmic sight-reading to Rythm imitation (via mouse click on Rythm imitation) and then
change the mode from EarMaster Standard course to customized activity (also via mouse click) the cursor jumps back to Rythmic sight-reading. But I wanted to train Rythm imitation.

EarMaster Pro 6.1 (build 642PW)

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: Selecting an excercise in home window

Post by Quentin » Nov 25, 2014 3:39 am

Hi,

Training mode is the first selection to make, and then activity. Think of it as main menu vs. sub-menu. A training mode doesn't necessarily include all activities, like is the case with the Jazz course, and teacher-made courses can even define a progression where activities are mixed (i.e. where the activity selection is replaced by a succession of exercises in various activities).

EarMaster remembers the last activity you used for each training mode and selects it by default when you switch training modes.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -