New Folder

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

Jason Sioco
Ear training buff

New Folder

Post by Jason Sioco » Dec 30, 2014 11:54 am

I want to have an unlimited amount of exercises in the scale, chord identification, and chord progressions. The problem I have is that the area where you configure new exercises is already full. I solved this problem by making a new folder. Unfortunately, my laptop crashed because the motherboard was not working anymore. I have a new laptop and I forgot how to make a new folder. Pls. help.

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: New Folder

Post by Quentin » Dec 31, 2014 3:14 am

Hi Jason,

I am not sure of what you are referring to. Do you mean creating folders to store exercise setup files?
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

Jason Sioco
Ear training buff

Post by Jason Sioco » Dec 31, 2014 2:31 pm

For example, chord progressions. In each folder, you can configure to have a different set of exercises of chord progressions. That's what I mean. It usually shows up beside the customized exercise area.

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Jan 02, 2015 3:13 am

Thanks, I understand now. I think you are referring to custom activity setups.
To create new ones, choose "Customized Activity as training mode" and the activity of your choice. Set up the activity as you want, click OK, and finally, once the exercise has started, go to the file menu and choose "Save Activity setup as...".
The default directory for such files is the "Common folder" (selectable at the bottom of the save window).
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -