I can't buy EARMASTER because it doesn't work on Win 8.1

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

Enrique
Ear training enthusiast

I can't buy EARMASTER because it doesn't work on Win 8.1

Post by Enrique » Feb 14, 2020 1:32 am

I can't buy EARMASTER because it doesn't work on windows 8.1.
The musical notes do not appear, instead they leave a few squares. Is it possible to solve this problem? I would like to have it solved before buying a license. I use Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 bits. I do not understand computer science, if there is a solution, please explain it to me as simple as possible. Sorry and thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Enrique
Ear training enthusiast

Re: I can't buy EARMASTER because it doesn't work on Win 8.1

Post by Enrique » Feb 17, 2020 1:34 am

As I do not receive information on how to solve it, I am using two free hearing education programs that are available on the web, free and clear, and also very serious, useful and easy to use. They are made by musicians who do not intend to make money with them, they simply want to help people who want to learn. With any doubt or problem that you have they solve it immediately, they answer super fast the mails. These softwares are "LenMus" and "HarmonyTutor", both of which are available for free and complete download, without any restrictions. I am very happy with them. But there are also some more free ones on the net. With these two, Lenmus and HarmonyTutor, I have enough for my ear education, I don't need anything else.
Greetings

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: I can't buy EARMASTER because it doesn't work on Win 8.1

Post by Quentin » Feb 18, 2020 4:22 am

Hello,

We have experienced spam attacks on this forum, and it has been shut down automatically most of the time for the past weeks for security reasons. Please send your support requests to our support team via the contact form of the website. We answer all requests within 24 hours (within our office hours) and this service is free of charge.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -