serial number

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

lmonace
Ear training freshman

serial number

Post by lmonace » Jun 26, 2007 7:02 am

How to get serial number to reinstall after system probs.
lou

Bojan
Ear training grand master

how to get serial?

Post by Bojan » Jun 26, 2007 12:04 pm

If you tried the evaluation version, and if it has expired, you need to buy a license (which is practically the same as serial), only it's called differently. For more info, visit the How to buy section of the site. But if you already have bought a license, you should have saved it or written it down for such a occasion...
Official Serbian translator

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Jun 27, 2007 3:42 am

Hi Lou,

If you bought the software from us (i.e. EarMaster :--D ), you were automatically registered. In that case, you just have to write an email to our support department, supplying the email address you used to order the software and your full name.

If you bought it from a reseller, I hope you sent the registration card to us, or registered online, because otherwise you're just not in our records and I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to find out which serial number corresponds to your copy.

Regards,
Quentin
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

zekibey
Ear training freshman

Post by zekibey » Mar 23, 2009 12:25 pm

hi ı've bought tis program ear master pro 5.0 a few years ago.But now I can't use the program because the program was deleted while I formatted the computer.My serial number was in may mail box and unfortunately the mail was deleted automaticly becase of the time limit.How can I get my serial number back? I think my name mail adress and serial number must be noted down to your system. :-(

Bojan
Ear training grand master

Post by Bojan » Mar 24, 2009 3:13 am

Hi Zekibey,

this shouldn't be a problem, provided you have registered your serial online, if you bought it in a store. If you purchased it through EarMaster website, you're automatically reigistered. All you have to is write to the guys from EarMaster support (to support2[at]earmaster[dot]com, spam protection measure, replace the @ and dot) and tell them to send you your serial... If you're not in the database, there unfortunately nothing that can be done.
Official Serbian translator

tyler4588
Ear training freshman

Post by tyler4588 » Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm

I just bought my copy off of Amazon.com, and I've searched the box, the manual, and the cd thoroughly, and there is no serial number anywhere. The manual said it should be on the front cover, but it is not. What should I do? I couldn't register, because I never had a serial number. Help please?
-Tyler

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Aug 23, 2010 1:45 am

Hello Tyler,
The programs bought on Amazon.com (or from any other North American dealer) is manufactured and sold by our US distributor eMedia Music.
Please get in touch with them so that they can help you solve this problem, as there is very little we can do when we are not involved in the production of the US boxed versions.

To contact eMedia, go to: www.emediamusic.com/contact.html

herman20
Ear training apprentice

Post by herman20 » Dec 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi, I also recently purchased a copy of Earmaster 5 from Amazon and the serial number was on the Manuel. But the CD doesn't work so I tried to download the software and use the the serial that came with the Rom, but it said the serial isn't a valid Earmaster serial. I need help and I need to know what steps to take to resolve this issue.

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Dec 28, 2010 2:17 am

Hi Hermann,
Hans has sent you the correct version of your serial number.
Several users are mistaking the letter "Q" with "O" in their serial number. This is probably due to the font used to print the digits. We will try to solve that issue.

herman20
Ear training apprentice

Post by herman20 » Dec 28, 2010 12:01 pm

I replaced the O with a Q and the download copy activated....I think, because the " This is not a Earmaster serial" didn't come up.....does the downloaded copy offer the same thing as the CD version does?? Because my CD doesn't work.

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Dec 29, 2010 1:41 am

You can see if the program is correctly registered in the splash screen when EarMaster starts, and in the About EarMaster window from the Help menu.

The CD version and the download version are exactly the same.

For the CD problem, we are dealing with that over e-mail. We haven't had customers with a defective CD yet, so we must try to find out what is wrong with yours.