Probem with Student Lists

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

empauly
Ear training ninja

Probem with Student Lists

Post by empauly » Sep 06, 2023 12:22 pm

My student results do not seem to be syncing properly. Students that were in my class last year are showing up in both the assignment manager and student results in the desktop app, even though I have removed them in the cloud (they have been removed from the "manage users" area and the individial classes). Suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Liz

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: Probem with Student Lists

Post by Quentin » Sep 07, 2023 5:37 am

Hi Liz,

This sounds odd indeed. Do you remember when you deleted those students? Also, are you using the newest update of the software?

For more individualized support, I invite you to contact our support team (support@earmaster.com) who will be bale to look into the log files on the cloud server in order to see what happens.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

empauly
Ear training ninja

Post by empauly » Sep 07, 2023 10:23 am

I'm not sure when I deleted those students, but it would have been at least three weeks ago. I have EArmaster on three different computers - laptop, home desktop and school-issued laptop. Things are working correctly on my personal laptop, and not on the others. I will reach out to the support team. Thank you!

empauly
Ear training ninja

Post by empauly » Sep 09, 2023 6:23 pm

FYI - Quentin - It turns out that this is the same weUserNotExists problem I had a few years ago. I found the solution in this community, so all is good! https://www.earmaster.com/community/forum/2/7877.html?p=15627#p15627

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Sep 12, 2023 12:29 am

Thanks. That issue was fixed several months ago. Are you using the latest update? The newest build on desktop is 7.4.69. That number is visible at the top of the window.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -