A couple of issues

Discuss EarMaster, ear training, theory or music in general, ask questions and share your experience.

Moderator: Quentin

ZeroZero
Ear training buff

A couple of issues

Post by ZeroZero » Jun 15, 2013 3:53 am

I have a customsed activity of chord identification which features all the four note chords in ascending version only. When I go to the statistics page it shows that I always get 100% on all tests and with all chords. This is not true.

2 since last update, using trhe help menu, if I go to the support menu, its in Italian whilst I am UK.

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: A couple of issues

Post by Quentin » Jun 19, 2013 2:21 am

Hi,

I just did tested made a similar customized activity and my results were saved correctly, i.e. below 100%, so I am not sure I know why this would happen on your computer.

Are you on Windows or Mac OS?

Are there specific settings you have selected when setting up the customized activity?

As for the link to support from the program, the language should be selected automatically depending on the last language that was loaded on the website. Did you perhaps switched the language to Italian on the website at some point? If not, could you please tell me in which language your browser and OS are?

Cheers,
Quentin
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

ZeroZero
Ear training buff

Post by ZeroZero » Jun 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Q2 NO I did not change language settings and even changing the language settings makes no difference here

Q1 I am using window 7 64 bit and have not changed any settings I am using ascending only 4 note voicings in arpeg form.

Perhaps a file is corrupt?

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Jun 20, 2013 6:32 am

It could sound like it indeed. Please download and install the latest build form www.earmaster.com/all-download.html to see if the Customized Activities get saved correctly.

ZeroZero
Ear training buff

Post by ZeroZero » Jun 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Strange, this takes me to the French download (!). Is this what you want?

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Jun 24, 2013 3:33 am

The files are the same, regardless of the language displayed on the website. The link I posted should default to the English page, and only display a different language if that was what you used the last time you were on the EarMaster website (your browser remembers the language options you select on the website), or if your browser is in French.