Search found 5 matches

by medownes
Jan 01, 2011 7:55 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: intervals...
Replies: 4
Views: 8633

Is that lesson 8 of the Interval Comparison set of exercises? If so, the second note of each interval is the same note so if at first you just concentrate on listening to the first note of each interval, you might be better able to tell which note has the higher pitch. Play the clips over and over a...
by medownes
Dec 30, 2010 7:02 am
Topic: Rhythm Reading and Note Lengths
Replies: 8
Views: 12631

Thanks, Quentin.
by medownes
Dec 30, 2010 7:00 am
Topic: EarMaster Wishlist thread
Replies: 142
Views: 209335

-As far as all these people asking about sight reading, I don't see what that has to do with ear training. You get better by practicing doing it, and building up your reflexes, there is no short cut a computer program will somehow make easier. It's a step removed from the problem, so it can only ad...
by medownes
Dec 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Hi, To check which notes didn't have the correct duration, you should be able to see which green lines don't stretch all the way out to the next note. Your idea of giving color codes to the lines is very good. I hope it will make it to v6. Best regards, Quentin Hi Quentin, Thank you for your respon...
by medownes
Dec 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Note Durations

First of all I have to say that EarMaster is a brilliant piece of software. I don't think I have scratched the surface of what it can do but it is rare to find a genuinely educational software product that is also such tremendous fun to use. I have it on a 7 day trial at the moment but will definite...