Search found 6 matches

by TheGmus
May 24, 2007 11:02 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Reinstall windows, Lost settings
Replies: 5
Views: 14457

Luckely I saved that directory too, it worked perfectly!
by TheGmus
May 23, 2007 12:16 pm
Topic: Reinstall windows, Lost settings
Replies: 5
Views: 14457

Reinstall windows, Lost settings

Hi, I recently had to reinstall my windows. So I also had to reinstall Earmaster too. Prior to the reinstall I saved my old profile. And I copied back my old \Documents and Settings\user\Application data\earmaster ' directory. I hoped this would bring back my old statistics and settings, but it didn...
by TheGmus
Apr 10, 2007 7:21 am
Topic: Some suggestions....
Replies: 0
Views: 5650

Some suggestions....

1> It's very difficult to identify the individual tones in a chord when I use the standard midi piano. Fortunatly I have a stage piano connected to my computer and when I use that sound it is much easier. Maybe it's an idea to built-in an option to use wav-samples? 2> Also I like to use the program ...
by TheGmus
Apr 10, 2007 6:37 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: difference between a perfect 4 and perfect 5
Replies: 16
Views: 43660

Yes! I'm finally getting it!!! :-D :-D

perfect practice, makes perfect...
by TheGmus
Apr 02, 2007 10:25 am

Hi James,

Thanks for the extremely helpful reply! I'm will give the method you sugested a serious try.

You right, sometimes I just forget that the reason I do these exersices is to train my ears, and not to complete all the lessons as fast as I can.

Thanks again!
Eddy
by TheGmus
Mar 29, 2007 11:57 am

difference between a perfect 4 and perfect 5

Hi, I'm stuck at lesson 21 for days now. It's the lesson where the perfect 4 , dim5 and perfect 5 are played at the same time. I think it's so hard because the perfect 4 and perfect 5 are almost identical. The perfect 5 of C for example (C-G) sound almost identical to the perfect 4 of G (G-C) Are th...