Search found 6 matches

by albe1550
Apr 06, 2017 7:29 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Error?
Replies: 1
Views: 5899

Error?

Hello. I don't have a clue what it is but when I'm using EarMaster, this keeps popping into my screen. I have added a picture where the pop-up box can be seen. It says "Error" and when I'm clicking "ok", it just keeps popping up again and I am not able to remove it. It makes the ...
by albe1550
Dec 20, 2016 7:52 am
Topic: Why do my screen freeze?
Replies: 8
Views: 13862

Re: Why do my screen freeze?

Okay, I think the new update may have helped, but I will text you if it becomes impossible to use again.
Thanks for your time!
by albe1550
Dec 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi, sorry it has taken me so long time to write an answer. 1. I have used 12,9 GB and I have 16 in total. 2. No, I'm sure I'm not getting any sound notifications, and I'm actually also quite sure that I'm not even getting notifications at all. In the settings I've cancelled almost every kind of that...
by albe1550
Dec 06, 2016 10:06 am

Hello, I thought I would just say that my screen still freezes sometimes when I use Ear Master. I don't have a clue how to solve the problem but generally I can use it for a while before it freezes so it's kind of allright. But if you have an idea, then please tell me because it is very irritating. ...
by albe1550
Nov 23, 2016 12:26 pm

Hi and thanks for your answer One of the first things I did was to restart my iPad but it didn't had any influence. It happens very randomly. Usually it starts with the explanation text in the middel that freezes but the music keeps playing. And when I'm tapping the answer, there's no respons. Some ...
by albe1550
Nov 19, 2016 6:00 am

Why do my screen freeze?

Hello. I have just installed EarMaster yesterday on my iPad2. The app worked perfectly for the first hours but then it started to make problems. Every time I open it, the screen freeze after a while and the only way to get out of it is to use the "home" button. When I open the app again it...