Search found 5 matches

by antoniomaiuri
Apr 19, 2018 3:36 am
Forum: EarMaster on iOS
Topic: A problem with my results in statistics
Replies: 7
Views: 9792

Re: A problem with my results in statistics

As I said I have english as my iPad language. But may be, I can’t remeber exactly, one time I canged language on my ipad for few minuts to see how was the musical notation and the language on earmaster in italian. But I’m not shure that I did so and I wouldn’t swear on it. When I will finish some se...
by antoniomaiuri
Apr 18, 2018 4:33 am

No, I use Earmaster in englih and I set my iPad to use english, never used the italian. And sice I purchased earmaster in november from the apple store it doesen’t seem such an old buld that I used. I don’t remeber exactly when I upgraded but I upgrade my apps every week. Maybe on february there was...
by antoniomaiuri
Apr 17, 2018 9:45 am

It could be. It happened around the beginig of february 2018. I didn’t loose the results but they are divided The past workbooks with general wokshops end on february 9th 2018 while the current workbooks with general workshop start around february 14th 2018. The strange thing is that I have the the ...
by antoniomaiuri
Apr 16, 2018 10:06 am

A problem with my results in statistics

I’m practising the general workshop. I did all the lesson of the interval comparison, identifications and others but out of the blue I lost my results on the current workbooks section in statistics and I only can find them on a past workbooks section. Why.? It is as a big chunk of my job slipped awa...
by antoniomaiuri
Jan 23, 2018 5:39 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Singing intervals: something is missing?
Replies: 1
Views: 5294

Singing intervals: something is missing?

Way the first, therd,sixth seventh minor interval in the interval singing activity are only descending and the second therd sixth and seven major are only ascending? maybe something is missing. And the tritone?