Search found 5 matches

by psycotik
Feb 06, 2021 4:58 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: beginner's course: singing exercises
Replies: 8
Views: 12834

Re: beginner's course: singing exercises

The problem with melodic sight-singing that im having is that the only way I am able to see the pitch curve is if im recording and i do not have control to adjust before the note ends. and i fail the question. could the questions allow you to adjust your pitch until you hold the correct note for a c...
by psycotik
Feb 04, 2021 4:22 am

one more thing. when I (or anyone for that matter) record myself and listen back to the recording I don't perceive the recording to sound like how I hear me. I assume this is because the pitch is different to our ears based on the acoustics of our heads, do you know if that is true? does the acousti...
by psycotik
Feb 02, 2021 4:28 am

fair. if we assume and treat the voice as an instrument then should there not be some basic training included with the beginners course? it cannot be truly beginner if previous experience is required. furthermore does the singback method not assume you have perfect pitch? just as i cannot pick up a ...
by psycotik
Jan 29, 2021 4:44 am

beginner's course: singing exercises

Melody singback doesn't allow you to see the note you are singing until after you have completed the question and so you don't know how to adjust. It is also too quick to accept your answer, I would like the ability to try until I am able to sustain the correct answer for a small duration.
by psycotik
Jan 29, 2021 4:33 am
Topic: results and statistics
Replies: 1
Views: 2171

results and statistics

I would like to be able to look at the results and statistics window and be able to start that exercise/lesson from within the results view. This would make it quicker and easier to practice things i'm not so good at. this should be available for beginner's course too.