Search found 11 matches

by raquelcruzjazz
Mar 29, 2024 4:11 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: How do I upload XMLs with multiple voices to Melodic Dictation?
Replies: 1
Views: 258

How do I upload XMLs with multiple voices to Melodic Dictation?

I would like to upload XMLs much like this bach one https://i.ibb.co/w0sjgz5/s3.jpg However when I upload my own with multiple voices like this: https://i.ibb.co/Kh8k7FK/s2.jpg it inputs like this https://i.ibb.co/DfRct1P/sssssssssssss.jpg https://i.ibb.co/cvV6xzG/s4.jpg Any help would be greatly ap...
by raquelcruzjazz
Mar 29, 2024 1:21 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: EarMaster Wishlist thread
Replies: 143
Views: 210276

Re: EarMaster Wishlist thread

It would be so off the roof if yall had figured bass, and bass inversions, and secondary dominant notation in chord progressions. I know that it allows other voicings, but with no heavy bass on bottom. Heres an example from teoria. The reason why his could be really beneficial to earmaster pro is be...
by raquelcruzjazz
Mar 29, 2024 1:07 pm
Topic: Is there anyway to do the dictation of the chords in the melodic dictation>
Views: 591

Is there anyway to do the dictation of the chords in the melodic dictation>

So lets say, I go to custom settings and pick out a lead sheet song with chords. Is there anyway I can do dictation on the chords on a song melody as a voice option as opposed to just doing the melody?
by raquelcruzjazz
Mar 29, 2024 1:03 pm
Topic: the new 7.5 update wont let me use abrsm even thought its registered
Replies: 3
Views: 405

Re: the new 7.5 update wont let me use abrsm even thought its registered

Quentin wrote:
Mar 13, 2024 12:36 am
Hi,

Could you please try to retype your swrial number? It looks indeed like your Aurtal Trainer for ABRSM license registrations is not currently active.
i figured it out, the moved it to vocal trainer now
by raquelcruzjazz
Mar 12, 2024 10:39 pm
Replies: 0
Views: 79

the new 7.5 update wont let me use abrsm even thought its registered

sda.jpg
Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance

-Raquel
by raquelcruzjazz
Mar 12, 2024 10:38 pm
Replies: 3
Views: 405

the new 7.5 update wont let me use abrsm even thought its registered

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance

-Raquel
by raquelcruzjazz
Jan 31, 2024 8:42 pm
Topic: Big problem with Chord Evaluation in Melodic Section
Replies: 2
Views: 208

Big problem with Chord Evaluation in Melodic Section

So I have both Ear Master 6 and 7 and I have 2 similar problems. One, If I select an xml or a song from a Melodic database and click evaluate chords, it has me evaluate the melody anyway. Secondly, when I upload a xml to Earmaster 7 with a chord inversion, it just won't be able to interpret it and I...
by raquelcruzjazz
Jul 09, 2023 5:09 pm

So it would be cool to have an arpeggio option on the melodic dictation/sight reading/dictation excersises. Like you can choose which chord options too like I, V; I, IV, V; I ii V, diatonic match, ect. Teoria has this same option but the problem is, you can't build up to it measure by measure. It wo...
by raquelcruzjazz
Jun 03, 2023 12:45 am
Topic: Ear Master 6 no longer opening
Views: 368

Ear Master 6 no longer opening

Okay so I bought ear master pro 7 2 years back but also downloaded 6 with the same key. I use 6 because the layout is more adjustable with more features. Today I went to open it and it doesn't open, ear master 7 does but not 6. It'll just show the loading screen, I tried different windows options (x...
by raquelcruzjazz
Sep 14, 2022 3:31 pm
Topic: 9th Chord Inversion Error
Views: 4005

9th Chord Inversion Error

I have tried this both in my Ear Master Pro 6 and 7. So let's say I go to custom mode into chord inversions, I'll add the Maj9 Root Position as well as its 4 inversions, then select them for the activity. Then lets say I'll go into Transposition>Key>Root only for the Key/Root of C. When I start the ...
by raquelcruzjazz
May 16, 2022 8:21 am

Theres really so much. *~New Features~* -Chord voicing category (including quartals, drop, rootless, ect) -Bring Articulation/Dynamic into the Rhythm Section -Dual voice melodic dictation -In the melodic section of standard, they should have more realistic lines and by the categories of (first 3, 5 ...