Search found 19 matches

by Frambo
Apr 20, 2007 4:56 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Rhthym exercise latency
Replies: 4
Views: 10273

Rhythm latency

I'm new to using a computer for music applications and am cosidering installing M-Audio JamMan or Line 6 UX1 sound card for guitar practice. Does anyone know if these using these soundcards would solve the latency in EarMaster? I've already set Earmaster synchroniser offset but it didnt help. My com...
by Frambo
Apr 20, 2007 4:41 am
Topic: price inconsistency
Replies: 3
Views: 7368

Price discrepancy

In the 'How to buy' page for my part of the world it is priced as $69.99 for the download and $87 to have a boxed version shipped. If you are ordering the boxed version there may be variations in shipping prices depending where in the world it's going :-?
by Frambo
Apr 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Topic: Rhthym exercise latency
Replies: 4
Views: 10273

Rhthym exercise latency

I am trialing the program and when using rhthym exercises have a time delay between tapping a beat and when the sound comes out. I have tried the options mentioned in the thread posted by AcousticBruce who had latency duration of a 16th note, but it has not solved the delay problem. Do you have a re...
by Frambo
Apr 19, 2007 3:42 am
Topic: Rhythm with keyboard is off a 16th note
Replies: 2
Views: 5700

Time delay in rhythm exercises

Like AcousticBruce I am trialing the program and have a time delay between tapping a beat and when the sound comes out. I have tried the options mention below but it has not solved the delay problem. Do you have a recommendation for a sound card? I have been impressed with it so far and would like t...