Search found 11 matches

by ZeroZero
Apr 28, 2017 1:07 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Latency issues
Replies: 1
Views: 5939

Latency issues

Been away a while. Previously EarMaster regime really helped my ears. Thank you. I have a semi pro fast Win 10 system. Sound outputs to a focusrite liquid 56. Input is my Roland RD700NX. I have set MiDI out to FluidR3 I am getting a lot of latency. I discovered the preferences thing and it has gone ...
by ZeroZero
Apr 28, 2017 12:48 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Can Earmaster help with bass clef reading
Replies: 2
Views: 8250

Re: Can Earmaster help with bass clef reading

Thank you Quentin, I think a lot of people can read a bit but need practice. Therefore I suggest for Earmaster 7 a Daily Sight Reading Mode: 1] Can be set to both clefs, treble or bass (consider alto) 2] Can set the number of bars (default 4) with pick up bar as required. 3] Can confine the note gen...
by ZeroZero
Apr 22, 2017 12:55 pm
Topic: Can Earmaster help with bass clef reading
Replies: 2
Views: 8250

Can Earmaster help with bass clef reading

I came from sax to piano. I can play and improvise. I can read treble clef OK. My bass clef reading is woefully behind. I end up hunting and pecking.

Can Earmaster 6.2 help with this? Can I customize a lesson or something.

thank you all

Z
by ZeroZero
Nov 15, 2014 9:16 am
Topic: Sight Reading Tool - suggestion
Views: 5484

Sight Reading Tool - suggestion

I am a long time sax player switched to piano. Consequently my sight reading for piano, especially bass cleff is - frankly rubbish. note at a time for sax. I have always thought that your excellent software, which I have used for some years, since 4, is very well suited to developing some sight read...
by ZeroZero
Jun 20, 2013 1:55 pm
Topic: A couple of issues
Replies: 5
Views: 11074

Re: A couple of issues

Strange, this takes me to the French download (!). Is this what you want?
by ZeroZero
Jun 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Re: A couple of issues

Q2 NO I did not change language settings and even changing the language settings makes no difference here

Q1 I am using window 7 64 bit and have not changed any settings I am using ascending only 4 note voicings in arpeg form.

Perhaps a file is corrupt?
by ZeroZero
Jun 15, 2013 3:53 am

A couple of issues

I have a customsed activity of chord identification which features all the four note chords in ascending version only. When I go to the statistics page it shows that I always get 100% on all tests and with all chords. This is not true. 2 since last update, using trhe help menu, if I go to the suppor...
by ZeroZero
May 19, 2013 6:34 am
Topic: Saving customised results - possible?
Views: 5415

Saving customised results - possible?

I have been working with multiple customised lessons for some time now. When I look in the results page only one 'Customised activity' lesson is show. and the data seems absent or wrong, for example although I have been working with major, major b5 and minor, no activity is shown, whereas I am sure ...
by ZeroZero
Apr 25, 2013 12:24 pm
Topic: "Auto replay question" after evaluation needed!
Replies: 3
Views: 7303

I have been thinking about this. Surely if you make a mistake, then the best thing is to immediately hear the correct answer before going onto the next question. Behaviourally, this is soundc science. The brain is immediately corrected and can hear what should have been. Currently, if you have 'auto...
by ZeroZero
Apr 13, 2013 12:12 am
Topic: How to determine perfect pitch?
Replies: 21
Views: 55003

Quentin, I do like your explanation of perfect pitch particularly the signifiers bit, quite the best I have read anywhere, but It does leave me with a question. I always thought that perfect pitch was useful because you could not only tell that the chord was say a dominant 7th, but you could also te...