Search found 4 matches

by sublimesublima
May 09, 2020 2:05 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Melodic sight singing jazz workshop
Replies: 2
Views: 17887

Re: Melodic sight singing jazz workshop

Thanks, for the levity as well. Yes I hadn’t gone to settings. Because I normally use the customized lessons, you are allowed to customise within the lesson, so I hadn’t even thought about going to settings for the the fixed lessons. Great, problem solved.
by sublimesublima
Mar 31, 2020 1:45 am
Topic: Melodic sight singing jazz workshop
Replies: 2
Views: 17887

Melodic sight singing jazz workshop

The melodic sightsinging has more examples 3 octaves above the treble or 2 octaves below the bass clef. I don’t know many, or really any singers who can reach c8 or c1, :D, so why are the sight singing exercises placed at these levels? Is there a problem? I don’t know any vocal music at c8. In the c...
by sublimesublima
May 18, 2018 1:35 am
Forum: EarMaster on iOS
Topic: Customize sightsinging
Replies: 1
Views: 7113

Customize sightsinging

Hello and thanks for any response, I am practising sightsinging in the customizable section. When I select any mode, except majo, to practice, the cadence played before is always major. Or if I choose to have the first five notes of the scale played at the beginning, it plays major. I find this conf...
by sublimesublima
Feb 08, 2018 2:06 am
Topic: Scale recognition
Replies: 1
Views: 5176

Scale recognition

This might not be the right forum to ask this question, I am not sure. I am doing scale recognition exercises and am having a hard time. With the notes played randomly, I really cannot tell the difference between, for instance, a c major and an f Lydian. Same notes of course we all know that, but ho...