Time bug

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

Time bug

Post by Guest » Nov 10, 2005 3:29 pm

This bug is there since the first release of EarMaster 5 I tried, but I didn't report it because I think is a minor bug:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9218 ... ter5wo.jpg

Look at the time, it's very unlikely that no time has passed after 100 questions, unless I have the ability to freeze time and I'm not aware of it 8-)

I don't know under what circumstances this happens, but it does a lot. Switching to another exercise and then going back to the one you are practicing fixes it.

Hans
EarMaster.com

Post by Hans » Nov 11, 2005 6:32 am

Interesting problem. It certainly looks like a bug, but we have not received any reports about such a problem before and it does not seem to happen on our computers.
Therefore I need your help to find out what goes wrong. Please answer the following questions by email to support:

1) Does the time count in the beginning and then suddenly resets to 0, or does it never start counting when you begin with an exercise?

2) Does the problem happen both with the tutors and with the customized exercise setup

Best regards,
Hans Jakobsen
EarMaster