Microphone doesn't work on EarMasterPro 5

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

Jason Sioco
Ear training buff

Microphone doesn't work on EarMasterPro 5

Post by Jason Sioco » Jul 04, 2015 7:33 am

I have EarMaster 6 and the microphone for the interval singing works just fine. The problem with EarMaster 6 is that the intervals are limited. It doesn't have every interval variation. Whereas in EarMaster Pro 5, it has every interval variation. The only problem is that the microphone doesn't work in EarMaster 5. I even tried a headphone microphone, it doesn't work.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Sioco
Ear training buff

Re: Microphone doesn't work on EarMasterPro 5

Post by Jason Sioco » Jul 04, 2015 1:30 pm

Seriously?! No response. I am a real person, who eats, dreams, sleep ear training all day and I don't get help?!

This could be a sign that the EarMaster company is not after the development of a good ear in music, but more of getting the money.

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: Microphone doesn't work on EarMasterPro 5

Post by Quentin » Jul 07, 2015 1:57 am

Hi Jason,

We're also real people, and are helping every single user (including people using the trial version) until the very last problem or question they have is solved. If we were here for the money, believe me, we would have chosen a different field than ear training, and would not have included so many features and possibilities in our software for such a small price (look around the ear software options out there, and I hope you will see what I mean). Being real prople, we are also going home for the weekend, and therefore, support is handled during work days (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm GMT+1), which is why you didn't get a reply right away ;) .

As for the problem you are experiencing with the interval singing exercise, I am not sure what you are referring to. The activity is exactly the same as in V.5, only with better pitch recognition, and this time around not only is custom training mode available, but also lessons from the Standard Course (which was not available in V.5). Could you please be more specific, so that we may find a solution to the problem you encountered?
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -