Earmaster IOS version midi problem

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

Foco
Ear training rookie

Earmaster IOS version midi problem

Post by Foco » Jun 11, 2016 9:30 am

Hi
I have recently intaled the iPad Earmaster app. I would like to congratulate the developing team, it's a great product.
But I have found a few problems:
I'm trying to use a midi keyboard, but it's not working, others apps in the ipad are working fine with the same keboard and cable.
The second issue, is whith the rhythm sight reading section, I cant activate the microphone to clap the answer o play it with my saxophone. Neither use a midi keyboard.
I would appreciate a little help with this problems.
Thank you

Niclas
EarMaster.com

Re: Earmaster IOS version midi problem

Post by Niclas » Jun 13, 2016 4:48 am

Hi

We are aware of the MIDI issue, and it should be fixed in the first update that will be released for the iPad app.

Clapping in the rhythmn exercises is not available yet. It is something that will be unlocked at some point. But it has been disabled from the beginning, since it didn't work correctly yet with the mic sensitivity and GUI. When the midi update is released, it should be able to answer through that in the rhythm exercises.

-Niclas

Foco
Ear training rookie

Post by Foco » Jun 13, 2016 2:34 pm

Thanks
That was fast! Just updateded and Midi problem is solved. Keyboard is working now

Niclas
EarMaster.com

Post by Niclas » Jun 14, 2016 4:12 am

Great to hear!

Hit us up if you have any other questions.

-Niclas