Problem syncing customised activity

Need technical advice? Don't know where to find an option? Here is the right place to ask.

Moderator: Quentin

silver_penny
Ear training freshman

Problem syncing customised activity

Post by silver_penny » Nov 01, 2016 4:40 am

Hello, I have a teacher account, and a group of University students, and we are using Earmaster Cloud. I have set them some self directed study using Earmaster, rather than setting a lesson each week as the group standard is very variable.

However, if they customise their own activities on their local laptop, I am not seeing any results via the Cloud Syncing for anything other than the pre-set courses (standard or jazz). This applies even if they have saved the customised results locally.

They have sent me screen shots of their activity/results summary, so I know that they have been working, but customised activities are not showing in the student results that I can see.

Is this how it should be, or am I doing something wrong?

When I look at the drop down menu for which results to look at (for student results) "customised activity" is not an option. I have All Training Modes, Beginners Course, Standard Course, Jazz Course.

Thank you

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: Problem syncing customised activity

Post by Quentin » Nov 02, 2016 2:26 am

Hello,

Customized Exercises are not sync'ed with the Cloud, they are only stored locally. They are meant to be a sort of free room for the students, so that they may practice on their own without being monitored. The results that are sync'ed with the Cloud are those obtained in the build-in courses and the courses designed by the teacher.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -