Any release date info?

Discuss EarMaster, ear training, theory or music in general, ask questions and share your experience.

Moderator: Quentin

dastez00
Ear training apprentice

Any release date info?

Post by dastez00 » Oct 24, 2022 5:16 am

Hey,

I'm sorry to be so straight forward but I keep getting excited seeing great feature ideas and reading you have them all on the roadmap but some of those posts are from 2018 and the features are still not implemented, so I guess they're lined up for the release of version 8. Is there any info regarding the release date?

I'm a subscriber because the general quality of your app is unmatched but sometimes I need to supplement EarMaster with other software just because the competition offers a better solution in some aspects. I feel like the landscape has changed since the release of version 7 and it would be a great time to catch up (and probably completly blow away the competition).

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Re: Any release date info?

Post by Quentin » Oct 25, 2022 5:33 am

I hear you. Actually, we still have a few 7.x major updates coming up soon with new features. Then version 8 is of course also in the pipeline further down the line, with lots of big improvements and new exercises.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -

dastez00
Ear training apprentice

Post by dastez00 » Oct 26, 2022 12:30 am

Thanks for an honest answer. Looking forward to all of these improvements. Is there any page where I can access the release notes of the past versions?

melonsaction
Ear training freshman

Post by melonsaction » Feb 29, 2024 1:06 am

Hello. I'm also looking for release notes of previous versions. Can you tell me where I can find them?

Quentin
EarMaster.com

Post by Quentin » Mar 04, 2024 1:43 am

The release notes are generated dynamically when you download an update, based on the version you have and the one you are about to update to. We don't have a static page with the full list of fixes and updates.
- Because in Music, We're All Ears... -