Search found 6 matches

by Jonespnice
Jan 04, 2011 3:13 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Diatonic Harmony exercices. How to ?
Replies: 3
Views: 8374

Ok I get it now, I didn't quite understand you at first but now I do. That may be a feature that they can include in the next update. And I agree with you I really like the Earmaster pro software alot.
Take care.
by Jonespnice
Jan 03, 2011 3:06 pm
Topic: Diatonic Harmony exercices. How to ?
Replies: 3
Views: 8374

You should be able to assign diatonic chords by custom making them and then select only those chords for your custom tutorial. I don't think you can have them display the mode/scale degree, but keep in mind that if you're trying to quiz yourself on scale degrees there's no way to distinguish (in rea...
by Jonespnice
Jan 02, 2011 12:51 pm
Topic: Which intervals and chords are the hardest for you identify?
Replies: 2
Views: 7543

Which intervals and chords are the hardest for you identify?

For me it seems like I have the most difficulty with the 4th and 5th interval because they sound very similar to me, and as far as chords I would say the diminished and augmented chords give me the most trouble. What do you find difficult?
by Jonespnice
Jan 01, 2011 10:20 pm
Topic: Earmaster has helped a lot
Replies: 1
Views: 5613

I've only been using earmaster pro for a short time but since no one has given any feedback I guess I'll try to answer your question. The way I see it is the more you practice listening the better you will be at recognizing notes/chords just from listening to them. I would say really hit the interva...
by Jonespnice
Dec 19, 2010 8:05 am
Topic: Which lessons and how long should I practice each day?
Replies: 4
Views: 11345

Thanks for the sugestion Quentin, the practices are going well.
by Jonespnice
Nov 30, 2010 8:39 am
Topic: Which lessons and how long should I practice each day?
Replies: 4
Views: 11345

Which lessons and how long should I practice each day?

Hello everyone, my name is Paul and I'm new to ear master pro, it really seems like a great piece of software. I was wondering, being new to ear master pro, which lessons should I practice everyday and how long for each one? It doesn't seem realistic for me to practice them all everyday on a consist...