Search found 27 matches

by bparham79
Jul 09, 2013 3:15 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Downloaded Latest Update - Serial Number Nightmare
Replies: 2
Views: 6334

Downloaded Latest Update - Serial Number Nightmare

Hello Ear Master Team, I purchased earmaster from ITunes on 3/16/2013. I recently downloaded the latest update, and now all my data is lost, and I can't recover my serial number. I tried the serial number recovery tool three times, but I haven't received any emails with my serial number. Please cont...
by bparham79
May 22, 2013 6:07 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Melodic Dictation -- "Play Your Answer" Rhythm Bug
Replies: 5
Views: 9956

Melodic Dictation -- "Play Your Answer" Rhythm Bug

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering why Ear Master Pro won't play the correct rhythms when selecting "Play Your Answer" during the Melodic Dictation exercise.

It plays back everything using quarter notes and disregards all other note values.

Any advice on solving this problem?

-Brian
by bparham79
May 21, 2013 9:21 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Melodic Dictation / Melody Imitation with the Pentatonics
Views: 7950

Re: Melodic Dictation / Melody Imitation with the Pentatoni

No replies??? Nobody is interested in improving their recognition of pentatonic melodies?

-B
by bparham79
May 09, 2013 6:58 pm
Topic: Melodic Dictation / Melody Imitation with the Pentatonics
Views: 7950

Melodic Dictation / Melody Imitation with the Pentatonics

Hi Everyone, I've been using Ear Master Pro 6 everyday for the past 45-days, and I've noticed a dramatic improvement in my singing, transcribing, and improvisational skills. That being said, I would love to see the Major and Minor Pentatonics available for Melodic Dictation and Melody Imitation in t...
by bparham79
May 02, 2013 6:08 pm
Topic: Melodic Dictation Scale options
Views: 7570

I couldn't agree more! Great suggestion. I'd love to hear what the folks at Earmaster Pro think. I know it'd add some exceptional value to the program!
by bparham79
Apr 09, 2013 9:09 am
Topic: STUCK on Major 2nd/ Minor 3rd Harmonic Interval Comparision
Replies: 4
Views: 15759

Thanks KostaC. I generally listen to the difference, but I definitely don't spend 30 seconds to a minute. I'll definitely take your advice and really start digging into each wrong answer. That being said, I am singing every note, and I can notice a difference while listening to music. My ear has imp...
by bparham79
Apr 01, 2013 8:41 am
Topic: STUCK on Major 2nd/ Minor 3rd Harmonic Interval Comparision
Replies: 4
Views: 15759

STUCK on Major 2nd/ Minor 3rd Harmonic Interval Comparision

Hi Everyone, I've been stuck for about a week on major 2nd and minor 3rd harmonic interval comparison. I can nail them ascending and descending, but I cannot, for the the life of me, discern the difference between the two when played harmonically. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. I've trie...
by bparham79
Mar 26, 2013 9:39 am
Topic: Getting my butt kicked! (Just whining in general . . . )
Replies: 6
Views: 12440

Sorry, the previous post here was a mistake. Can you please delete it?

Good luck on your musical journeys Bill!

-B
by bparham79
Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm
Topic: Rhythm Imitation - Is Transcribing Cheating?
Replies: 1
Views: 5923

Rhythm Imitation - Is Transcribing Cheating?

Hi Ear Master Community, I was doing great on the rhythm imitations until the program jumped from one bar to two bars, which felt like a quantum leap for my brain. And now, I'm stuck on two bar rhythm imitations in 4/4. I just can't seem to remember two whole bars of rhythmic variation. That being s...
by bparham79
Mar 25, 2013 2:54 pm
Topic: Getting my butt kicked! (Just whining in general . . . )
Replies: 6
Views: 12440

Rhythm Imitation: Is Transcribing the Rhythm Cheating

Hi Ear Master Community, I was doing great on the rhythm imitations until the program jumped from one bar to two bars, which felt like a quantum leap for my brain. And now, I'm stuck on two bar rhythm imitations in 4/4. I just can't seem to remember two whole bars of rhythmic variation. That being s...
by bparham79
Mar 25, 2013 9:53 am
Topic: Best Practice Approaches for Mastering Intervals???
Replies: 3
Views: 7907

Thanks Quentin! I can't wait to give it a try. Any other suggestions for mastering my intervals? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes.

-B
by bparham79
Mar 23, 2013 11:16 am
Topic: Best Practice Approaches for Mastering Intervals???
Replies: 3
Views: 7907

Best Practice Approaches for Mastering Intervals???

Hello Ear Master Community, I recently purchased Ear Master Pro 6, and I absolutely love it. I've been incessantly working intervals doing the Interval Comparison, Interval Identification, and Rhythm Imitation to round things out. That being said, I'm already stuck on Major 3rds, Minor 3rds, and it ...