Search found 138 matches

by Bojan
Jul 19, 2006 11:52 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Unorganised topics
Replies: 10
Views: 15685

Unorganized topics

The solution is to lock the main categorized topics, so people will only be able to post inside these main topics, and everything will be easy to find, and there wont be too much of crap.
by Bojan
Jul 19, 2006 11:47 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Rhythm exercise question
Replies: 8
Views: 15207

Rhythn evaluation

Hi Vincent, if you pay close attention to how precise these notes you entered are, you’ll see that you can’t get 100% for it, because there is one yellow flag, meaning you missed a bit. I don’t know if you are familiar to all the advanced options in EarMaster, but you can set how strong (severe) the...
by Bojan
Jul 16, 2006 12:16 pm

Unorganised topics

This is what should be done (probably by webmaster): to make a topic named " Mac version ", or similar, where all user can find all the possible information about versions of EarMaster meant for other operating systems, experience of other users using some emulator, and some tips, then ano...
by Bojan
Jul 13, 2006 8:30 am
Topic: Exercises with real music
Replies: 5
Views: 9076

practise with real music

Of course you can find software to slow down music, Waigin, but that's not my point. It is the challenge of the speed, doing everything in real time. Can you imagine a musician in a concert saying to his fellow player: Could you slow down a bit, i can't hear your improvisation?, or I can't follow yo...
by Bojan
Jul 13, 2006 7:48 am

Unorganised topics

I just think that the organisation of the whole topics is bad, because you have to look at 10 different places just to find an answer to such a simply question like: Mac version? There should be just one topic for every subject there is, not hundreds of them, so you can't get the big picture easily....
by Bojan
Jul 09, 2006 6:53 am
Topic: Online Highscores !!!
Replies: 13
Views: 17430

Online Highscores !!!

I know I would take the 5th position in the Online Highscores list. Before me could only be:

1) Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
2) Ludwig van Beethoven
3) Michael Pinnella
4) Jordan Rudess

Where do you see yourself?
by Bojan
Jul 09, 2006 6:39 am
Topic: EarMaster in Serbian
Replies: 4
Views: 8504

EarMaster in Serbian

Good thing Waigin, to point this out. If there are any brave new translators out there, that would like to translate EarMaster from any currently available language to your own language, that isn’t listed in available languages, please contact EarMaster Aps for more details. There are off course som...
by Bojan
Jul 09, 2006 6:18 am
Topic: Chose bass in setup, but it answers in treble clef
Replies: 1
Views: 5049

Clefs

Hello Newguy, if you only want bass clef to be shown, all you need to do is to set the desired clef by going to the (menu) Exercise settings/Clef/F-clef , or if you want to use any other combination, like both clefs at once, just one at a time, or both alternating by need, you can do that under this...
by Bojan
Jul 05, 2006 11:10 am
Topic: EarMaster in Serbian
Replies: 4
Views: 8504

EarMaster in Serbian

Dear EarMaster friends, I’d like to inform you that EarMaster is now completely available in Serbian. You’ll find all program text, both Standard and Jazz Tutor, as well as help file completely translated to Serbian. To switch to Serbian (or any other language), simply go to Program settings , found...
by Bojan
Jul 05, 2006 10:39 am

Online Highscores !!!

Indeed Waigin, I believe that your desire for something is crucial to achieve that. For instance, I started off with my desire to develop my ear (as I always start off with my desire in any other thing), and no matter how hard it is, or how good or bad I am at it, I am going to push myself to it unt...
by Bojan
Jul 05, 2006 10:19 am
Topic: Curiosity
Replies: 7
Views: 10251

Age of EarMaster users

Male, 23, Serbia
by Bojan
Jul 01, 2006 8:45 am

Online Highscores

There is a very important pedagogical question: do you tell someone to quit if he’s not good enough, and does he get discouraged or encouraged after hearing a bad comment? My opinion is that if someone isn’t good enough, he should better quit than to struggle and fail all over again. There is someth...
by Bojan
Jun 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Topic: Musical Ear - Nature or Nurture?
Replies: 15
Views: 33472

Nature or Nurture

I can't help it, I'm a student of languages, and music and languages I simply adore, I have to say few things about language (e.g. music): in the past it is said that we people had one language, but this language fall apart to produce all other existing languages. And it is believed that, although w...
by Bojan
Jun 28, 2006 12:34 am
Topic: note input suddenly disables in the middle of rhythm ex.
Replies: 2
Views: 6008

Note input disabled

Hi Maria, I don't think that using Windows 98 or 2000 caused this, it might be just some temporary error, it doesn't have to be a bug. But, are you using EarMaster 5, and its newest version? Always check for new version using "Check for updates" function in the Help menu. I didn’t experien...
by Bojan
Jun 27, 2006 11:44 pm
Topic: No sound while hitting the space bar
Replies: 3
Views: 7473

Stratopack, did you try to use your mouse to enter the rhythm. I have noticed that when using <Ctrl> or <Space> buttons to enter sixteenth notes in a fast tempo, the clap time is not really accurate enough, so I tried with the mouse buttons, and what do you know, it worked perfectly accurate, even w...