Download the free version of EarMaster
The complete music theory trainer:
ear training, sight-singing, rhythm training
Free unlimited content:
- 4 modules in the Beginner's Course -
- Interval Identification (customized exercise mode) -
- Chord Identification (customized exercise mode) -
If you like EarMaster, just unlock more content! Here's how to buy EarMaster:
PC, Mac & iOS: Subscribe for a low monthly fee
PC & Mac only: Buy a license
iOS only: Buy in-app purchases within the App
For schools: Discover EarMaster Cloud for remote teaching and eLearning
Download on PC and Mac
Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
macOS 10.12 or newer
How to install on PC and Mac: Once the software has been downloaded, you need to install it. To do that, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Once the software has been installed, you'll find it at the same place as the other applications on your computer.
Download on iPad and iPhone
iPad and iPhone running iOS 10 or newer
5 tips to make solid progress faster
1. Be consistent - 5-10 minutes of practice every day gives better results than one hour once a week.
2. Sing as much as possible - Singing the intervals, scales and melodies will help you progress much faster.
3. Hang on! - After only a few sessions, your aural skills will already start to improve.
4. Diversity is key - Use all the activities! They will add new dimensions to your musical ear in each their own way.
5. Mark the pulse - Mark the pulse with your feet when clapping rhythms or singing melodies. It will help your rhythmic accuracy.