Search found 4 matches

by georgelam
Mar 10, 2016 9:54 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Problems with Cloud
Replies: 1
Views: 4751

Problems with Cloud

Hello Quentin et al, I've been having different issues with copies of EarMaster Cloud installed on Macs, both at home and at school. I now have three copies that are unusable. Some of the errors: - Mac OSX 10.8.5: When I start the app, it doesn't ask me for my login info anymore, but automatically s...
by georgelam
Feb 26, 2016 2:55 pm
Topic: SQLite 3 error: database is not connected
Replies: 4
Views: 9788

Re: SQLite 3 error: database is not connected

Hello Hans and Quentin,

Thanks Hans; the permissions repair worked - once. The next time I logged in it gave me this error: "List Index (-1) out of bounds."

Any ideas for this?

Thanks!

George
by georgelam
Feb 10, 2015 11:24 am
Topic: cloud problem; gettutor - weinvalidData
Replies: 1
Views: 5332

cloud problem; gettutor - weinvalidData

Hello EarMaster! I used EarMaster Pro Cloud Edition in my class today, and: 1. my students logged on, and selected the course file that I had uploaded to the cloud. however, it seems like the information did not refresh (for 3 out of the 4 students), where the new melodies I added to the melodic dic...
by georgelam
Feb 03, 2015 2:15 pm
Topic: SQLite 3 error: database is not connected
Replies: 4
Views: 9788

SQLite 3 error: database is not connected

Hello EarMaster Team, I upgraded a few of our school's computers to run the latest update of EarMaster 6, on Mac OSX (Mavericks). After students try to log in, they get: Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 4.07.37 PM.png And then after they tried to do an exercise from a course file stored on the cloud, when ...