Search found 4 matches

by dastez00
Oct 26, 2022 12:30 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Any release date info?
Replies: 4
Views: 2035

Re: Any release date info?

Thanks for an honest answer. Looking forward to all of these improvements. Is there any page where I can access the release notes of the past versions?
by dastez00
Oct 24, 2022 5:16 am
Topic: Any release date info?
Replies: 4
Views: 2035

Any release date info?

Hey, I'm sorry to be so straight forward but I keep getting excited seeing great feature ideas and reading you have them all on the roadmap but some of those posts are from 2018 and the features are still not implemented, so I guess they're lined up for the release of version 8. Is there any info re...
by dastez00
Sep 27, 2022 4:40 am
Topic: EarMaster Wishlist thread
Replies: 142
Views: 208908

Re: EarMaster Wishlist thread

What the hell, that's amazing! It's like a whole new app with the app, thanks so much! I still need to check out RCM Voice course, so that might be another pointless suggestion but since I already posted - I'd love to have even more options for vocal-oriented exercises like singing chord/inversion/s...
by dastez00
Sep 25, 2022 3:37 am
Topic: EarMaster Wishlist thread
Replies: 142
Views: 208908

Re: EarMaster Wishlist thread

Hello, I've been a fan and a subscriber of EarMaster for a few months but I'm getting to the point where it's missing some features for my ear to keep developing. My teacher and I like to do a lot of the training based on singing because it seems to progress me best but unfortunately there's only tw...