Search found 10 matches

by neuviemeporte
Apr 29, 2015 11:02 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Chord excercises in reverse
Replies: 4
Views: 9083

Re: Chord excercises in reverse

I realize this is not exactly "ear training", but it would make a great feature. :)
by neuviemeporte
Apr 28, 2015 9:41 am

Re: Chord excercises in reverse

Hi, No, I mean a different exercise. One along these lines: 1. I select some chords (let's say minor, major, 7th, diminished 2. EM says "Play me a c minor in the 2nd inversion" 3. I build the chord using the onscreen keys or play it on my MIDI keyboard 4. EM: "OK. Now play me a G majo...
by neuviemeporte
Apr 26, 2015 12:11 pm

Chord excercises in reverse

Hi there, Currently, I'm struggling with learning to play some chords (and especially their inversions) quickly and accurately. I am also practicing progressions, and I could use some help with that. EarMaster has excercises that let me learn to recognize chords and progressions. Is it possible to p...
by neuviemeporte
Feb 21, 2015 6:15 am
Topic: Bug with notes played by clicking the piano keyboard
Replies: 3
Views: 7184

Bug with notes played by clicking the piano keyboard

I reported this a while ago, but it went unanswered, perhaps because I decribed the conditions rather vaguely. So here are the steps to reproduce (EM 6.1 build 645PW): 1. Probably any excercise with keyboard and microphone enabled will exhibit this,I used the interval recognition excercise. 2. Place...
by neuviemeporte
Feb 20, 2015 10:52 am
Topic: Bug with interval singing excercise
Replies: 2
Views: 6003

Re: Bug with interval singing excercise

Yes, you are right. It's enough to switch the microphone back on.
by neuviemeporte
Feb 19, 2015 4:08 pm
Topic: Bug with interval singing excercise
Views: 6003

Bug with interval singing excercise

To reproduce (latest EM Pro 6.1 - 645PW): 1. New question 2. Sing any note long enough for it to appear on the staff (BTW, could use an adjustable value for this time) 3. While singing an another note, press the "Del" key to remove the previous one 4. "Error using Microphone pitches/A...
by neuviemeporte
Nov 29, 2014 3:17 pm
Topic: Issue with singing and using the onscreen keyboard
Replies: 0
Views: 5113

Issue with singing and using the onscreen keyboard

I'd like to report an issue I encountered while doing the interval recognition excercise. I was training with harmonic intervals from minor 2nd up to an octave and I was trying to sing the individual notes of intervals played by EM. I noticed that the note I was singing was highlighted on the keyboa...
by neuviemeporte
Nov 08, 2014 4:07 am
Topic: EarMaster acts as MIDI repeater?
Views: 6054

Re: EarMaster acts as MIDI repeater?

Thanks! :)
by neuviemeporte
Nov 06, 2014 12:30 pm
Topic: EarMaster acts as MIDI repeater?
Views: 6054

EarMaster acts as MIDI repeater?

I am using EarMaster together with my digital piano as both the input and output device over MIDI using the MIDI out and in connectors of my audio interface (ESI Juli@). Everything works fine, in that I am able to input notes and EM is recognizing them, and EM is able to play notes on the piano back...