Search found 2321 matches

by Quentin
Mar 15, 2010 3:53 am
Forum: Forum Francophone
Topic: probléme son ear master
Replies: 28
Views: 42582

Effectivement c'est étrange qu'il n'y ait ni GS Synth, GM Sythm, ou Microsoft MIDI Mapper. As-tu peut-être désinstallé ta carte son interne?
Si ce n'est pas le cas, pourrais-tu s'il te plait l'activer et tenter d'utiliser EarMaster avec?
by Quentin
Mar 15, 2010 3:45 am
Forum: Support
Topic: shutting down
Replies: 5
Views: 7632

Hi, We can't help you without this basic info on your system: * What OS are you using EarMaster on: Windows? Mac (Intel? PPC?)? * What version of the OS are you running (XP, Vista, 7, 10.4.11, 10.5.8, 10.6.x)? * What soundcard are you using? (internal soundcard? external USB soundcard, and if so, wh...
by Quentin
Mar 12, 2010 3:52 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Trying Out Software
Replies: 3
Views: 6399

I know, many get stuck for a little while at that lesson, and it's quite understandable. In lessons 1-12, you were comparing tonal distances directly, but in lesson 13, you often feel that you have to transpose the intervals mentally before being able to compare them. The trick here is to get used t...
by Quentin
Mar 09, 2010 7:31 am
Topic: Tuning Ukulele
Views: 6282

I understand... I'll notify the developers about that so that they can see if something can be done. :-)
by Quentin
Mar 09, 2010 2:15 am
Topic: Tuning Ukulele
Views: 6282

I am not so familiar with how Ukuleles are tuned, but I managed this one:
A0 E1 C2 G3
Would that work?
by Quentin
Mar 09, 2010 2:12 am
Topic: Trying Out Software
Views: 6399

Try to change the tempo (at the bottom of the screen). Maybe a slower tempo will help you hear the difference for descending intervals.
by Quentin
Mar 08, 2010 3:29 am
Topic: Saving customized exercises
Replies: 1
Views: 4248

Hi,
After you have answered a certain number of questions (I think it's 5), the program asks you if you want to save your results when you choose another exercise area or if you close EarMaster.
Have fun training with EarMaster!
by Quentin
Mar 03, 2010 4:58 am
Topic: Comment changer la langue en version Mac OS ?
Replies: 9
Views: 17831

Très bonne nouvelle. Bon entraînement donc! :-D
by Quentin
Mar 02, 2010 3:19 am
Topic: Sight singing available?
Replies: 8
Views: 15758

Hi, Sight-singing is very likely to be available in version 6 (under developement). However, there is a lot more to EarMaster 5 than interval exercises! You can for instance sight-read and clap back rhythms in your hands in real time and be evaluated, sing scales, answer to melodic dictations intera...
by Quentin
Mar 01, 2010 2:35 am
Topic: I upgraded, how do I get new serial number?
Views: 9652

Hi, As stated in our shop, upgrades are processed manually because we need to check the authenticity of the serial number used to order the upgrade. This means that upgrade orders are only handled during office hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm (GMT +1) ;-) . You should receive your serial number ...
by Quentin
Mar 01, 2010 2:27 am

Pourriez-vous essayer de faire jouer un fichier MIDI dans Windows Media Player, et vérifier qu'il y ait bien du son? Autrement, lorsque vous choisissez Microsoft MIDI Mapper pour Sortie MIDI dans EarMaster, faîtes bien attention à ce que la barre de volume juste en dessous ne soit pas à zéro. Si vou...
by Quentin
Mar 01, 2010 2:10 am
Topic: Comment changer la langue en version Mac OS ?
Replies: 9
Views: 17831

Bonjour, Avez-vous installé EarMaster depuis le CD-Rom ou en le téléchargeant depuis notre site internet? (question importante pour que nous puissions réparer l'éventuelle erreur). Aussi, êtes-vous sous Windows ou sous Mac? Pour changer la langue, voici comment faire: Démarrez EarMaster, puis utilis...
by Quentin
Feb 26, 2010 3:35 am
Topic: Muscle memory? Moving-do?
Views: 4925

There are quite a number of countries where movable-do solfege is not used at all, and where fixed-do solfege is preferred (Italy, France, etc.). There are pros and cons for both systems, and you are free to decide which one you would like to use in EarMaster.
by Quentin
Feb 23, 2010 2:04 am
Topic: question about standard tutor
Views: 4314

Hello, Functional ear training is about identifying the role of a pitch within a key, which is what you can do in EarMaster's melodic dictation exercise. However, even though you can see and hear the root tone and key in interval exercises, you are not practicing functional ear training. You are wor...
by Quentin
Feb 23, 2010 1:56 am

Tous les sons MIDI de EarMaster sortent normalement au même endroit.

Quel OS avez-vous? Si Windows, de quelle version s'agi-t-il?

Y-a-t il peut-être un mixeur dédié pour votre carte son MOTU qui désactive le mixeur du système?