Search found 42 matches

by Normann
Jan 09, 2009 4:41 am
Forum: Support
Topic: not opening - uninstall?
Replies: 12
Views: 15580

Hi,

We have released an update, which fixes the problem on initializing EarMaster on few Mac PowerPC users.

Check for updates through EarMaster's help menu from time to time, and you'll be notified on any minor or major updates.

Enjoy your EarMaster, and best regards,
Normann
by Normann
Jan 06, 2009 11:34 am
Topic: Help Menu on Mac version
Replies: 2
Views: 5286

Hi, It's a known bug, and the fix will be available on the next update - the update is planned for tommorrow. The help system worked up until we implemented option for languages - the path to the help files in different languages just broke, but is now fixed. Check for updates from EarMaster's help ...
by Normann
Jan 05, 2009 11:16 am

Hi, We are working on locating this bug, and it seems somehow EarMaster is unable to initialize Apple's build in synth used to output Midi on some Mac's with PowerPC. We are scheduling an update for EarMaster in a couple of days, but not until we are sure to have a fix for this. Thanks for your pati...
by Normann
Dec 30, 2008 2:10 am

Hi Susan, First thing I like you to try is to remove some of EarMaster's data files. You can locate these with Finder in your "Shared" folder - you should see a folder name "EarMaster", and you can drag it to your trash, or you can simply rename the folder - EarMaster will create...
by Normann
Dec 29, 2008 4:21 am

Hi Susan,

Happy holidays to you too! Is your Macintosh a PowerPC, or and Intel?

Best regards,
Normann
by Normann
Dec 29, 2008 4:18 am
Topic: MIDI In on Mac Version
Replies: 6
Views: 9731

Hi,

Is your MIDI In button lower right toggled on to enable MIDI in? And does it flash when you press any key on your MIDI keyboard?

Best regards,
Normann
by Normann
Dec 15, 2008 7:45 am
Topic: Volume is too soft on Mac version of Earmaster
Replies: 15
Views: 22065

Hi,

An update should be available now, which fixes some issues with the build in soft synth - the volume is scaled up, so you might need to turn down your settings a bit ;-)

Check for updates through EarMaster's help menu.

Best regards,
Normann
by Normann
Dec 15, 2008 7:40 am
Topic: Mac-version bugs: Range check error++
Replies: 3
Views: 6835

Hi,

An update should be available now, which fixes problems with Midi on some configurations.

Check for updates through EarMaster's help menu.

Best regards,
Normann
by Normann
Dec 11, 2008 6:32 am
Topic: Mac-version bugs: Range check error++
Replies: 3
Views: 6835

Hi, We've looked into this problem, and found the cause - this happens when Mac's own CoreMIDI sends two or more MIDI packages to EarMaster with the exact same time stamp in a package list. A call to CoreMIDI should split the list into packages, but that call never gets through and thus calculates a...
by Normann
Dec 04, 2008 3:11 am
Topic: Changing the instrument sound on Mac version
Replies: 7
Views: 10914

What is your piano instrument setting on the next tab "MIDI Instruments" in program settings? The "Play" button on the "MIDI devices" tab does not send a program change, when you choose a Midi output device, and hit the button. But the "Play" on the "MIDI...
by Normann
Dec 03, 2008 2:35 am

Hi, That's strange - it should respect your instrument settings during exercises, and I haven't heard anybody else having this problem. I'll like to look into this problem, but I need a list of the names in your Midi out device list to start with - I will try and setup an identical environment, and ...
by Normann
Dec 02, 2008 8:26 am

Hi,
A new update for EarMaster is available which includes a fix for some MIDI issues on Mac - I hope this will solve your problem. If not, please let me know.
Best regards,
Normann